f i v e

Scott's POV

"And, guess what guys?" I yell out to the crowd. I get a ton of cheers back, which I assume is a What, Scott?

"It's Kirstie's birthday!"

More cheers.

"So that means, we'll sing Happy Birthday!" I start us off, and the rest of the group and fans join in.

She comes over and hugs me, and I see Avi look longingly. I figured out long ago he likes her, right when she met Jeremy. I'm pretty sure he's liked her since the sign-off, though. I really don't like Jeremy, but I've already said all of that.

Avi's POV
I want Kirstie to hug me. I want her to wake up to me. I want her to kiss me. Seeing her kiss Jeremy kills me. I hate it. Why did I have to love her? Why can't I get over her? Maybe I'll try after she gets married...

"Avviii.." Kirstie says, waving her had in my face. I must've spaced off.

"Sorry, I was thinking." I answer.

"About what?"

"Nothing."

"That doesn't sound very convincing."

"What were you waving in my face for?"

"I asked if you wanted to go out with Scömìche and I tonight, but that's not the point. What were you thinking about?"

"Is Kevin staying?"

"Avi.."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Answer me!"

"I'll stay."

"Avriel Benjamin Kaplan."

"Avi," I correct.

Suddenly, Jeremy puts his hand on her back, and sneaks up behind her. She smiles and turns around.

"I kind of want to go sight-seeing tonight, you in?"

"I'm staying here," she says, glancing at me.

"I thought you we-" I begin.

"I changed my mind," she explains. Didn't she just say she was going? Did she stay because of me? No, she probably didn't. I mean, who does want to stay with Drunk Mitch? Drunk Scott isn't much better.

Jeremy goes back to his corner of the dressing room. We're about to head back to the hotel, or in Mitch and Scott's case, the bar. Jeremy and Kirstie are obviously in a room together. Scott and Mitch are together, and Kevin and I are together.
"Avi, I'd like to remind you Kirstie is getting married in like, a year."

"Yes, I know."

"I feel bad for you, because no offense, it's never going to happen."

"I'm aware. I'm going to try to get over her after her wedding."

"Why after?"

"Getting over her will probably involve hating her for like a week, and I don't want to hate her for her wedding."

"Won't it just make the wedding more painful for you?"

"Probably."

"Well, I'm on the Kavi ship if it makes you feel better?"

"I'm pretty sure everyone besides Jeremy and Kirst are on the Kavi ship."

"Well he's not the best person ever..."

"Definitely.."

Kirstie's POV

"Hey, babe?" Jeremy asks.

"Yeah?"

"What's with you and that Avi?"

"What about?"

"You seem really close."

"Well yeah we're best friends. All of us are best friends. We're basically living together during tour."

"Are you sure you're platonic?"

"Oh come on. I'm closer with Scott and Mitch. It's fine," I say, getting slightly annoyed by his comment.

 Does he not trust me anymore?

"Yeah and they're "gay"."

"What does the air quotes have to do with gay?"

"They're probably lying just you can screw with them."

"Excuse me?"

"Or is it Kevin? Is he your side piece?"

"Jeremy what the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh come on, Kirstin. We both have been cheating haven't we?"

"You've been cheating on me?" In case you couldn't figure it out, we're yelling at each other.

A/N
Hey loves!
Sorry this chapter is so teeny tiny, I just wanted to finish it tonight. I also wanted to spread the drama out over a few chapters ig

Trust me shits about to go down

bye loves! 👋🏻

*blows kiss*
GOOODBYYYYYYEE

6/23/17