Camping Day 1 Part IV

(Back to where the students gathered)

No One POV
All of the students including the teachers were busy eating the fried chicken that 2yeon had bought for them.

After they all were done eating, the students requested 2yeon to sing for them. So 2yeon did their mini concert as requested, in front of the students and teachers. 2yeon even sang a song 'Someone like me' and danced to 'Signal' song by TWICE. All of them cheered and whooping. After 2yeon's performance, other students also joined singing, dancing and basically enjoying the campfire.

It was like some sort of Membership Training (MT), ice breaking session, they played guitar, talent time, playing any kind of games, story telling and more.

After the interesting perfomance and games from them, one of the teachers suddenly stood up and asked if there are people who wanted to volunteer to cook for breakfast the next morning. Everyone was silent and kept on looking at each other. Obviously, none of them wanted to do so.

"Or else..I'm going to pick randomly" he added. Which then out of the blue Mina raised her hand. Everyone was looking at her in disbelief.

"Heol~ is she for real?" Jihyo said to Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu. Chaeyoung was looking at Mina in disbelief too.

"Mina? are you sure?" the teacher asked as he looked at Mina and Mina nodded.

"Mina-ya, really??" Momo and Sana asked Mina. They were shocked as well.

"I just want to. It's fun, don't you think?" Mina said and the two just shrugged

"So is there anyone else who wants to volunteer?" the teacher asked again

Again, everyone was looking and pointed at each other.

'Hmm should I just volunteer and help Mina?' Chaeyoung asked herself.

She was contemplating. 'Maybe that way we can get closer' she thought.

Few seconds later, Chaeyoung made up her mind and she raised her hand.

"Son Chaeyoung? you're going to volunteer?" the teacher asked

"Yes sir" Chaeyoung nodded

"Okay both of you will be in charge of the breakfast tomorrow morning" the teacher announced.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung right away, raising her eyebrows from afar but Chaeyoung didn't notice that.

'Why is she volunteering?' Mina asked herself.

"Minatozaki Sana and Chou Tzuyu, do your punishment now..clean well" the teachers said. Sana and Tzuyu groaned. It was late to regret that they fought and got into a trouble as a result they got punishment to do, great.

As the punishment, Sana and Tzuyu did the cleaning, they threw the paper plates, wooden chopsticks and paper cups away. Sana and Tzuyu did their work without talking to each other. Well, Tzuyu didn't want to talk to Sana anyway. After they were done, they headed to their respective tents.

"It's already 10..and let's get change and go to sleep" Momo said. Mina and Sana nodded.

After the three of them finished washing up and get changed, they went back to their tent.