My heart and feelings are not toys

*The night before*

(At the Goldz mansion)

No One POV
Mina suggested to the girls to sleep over at the mansion. Sana and 2yeon agreed. Momo could not join them because she was busy taking care of Miko.

"Yeay Mina is my roommate~" Sana hugged Mina. Mina rolled her eyes.

"So...I'll sleep with Jeongyeonnie?" Nayeon asked, looking at Jeongyeon smirking.

"You can sleep alone too if you want. We have so many rooms upstairs" Sana stuck her tongue out at Nayeon

"Haha neah I'm gonna sleep with her" Nayeon said pointing at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon just snorted.

"Let's have a dinner" Mina gestured them to go to the kitchen

"Smells nice!!" the rest said as they entered the kitchen

The four of them ate their dinner and then went to their rooms. Sana noticed Mina was in a deep thought..

Mina POV
"Mina-ya?" Sana snapped her finger while I was staring at the floor blankly

"Oh?"

"What are you thinking? you look so serious" Sana asked. I just let out a deep sigh. Of course something's bothering me lately.

"You know that I don't like attachment right?"

"Yeah of course. We grew up together so of course I know. But what's with attachment?"

"Chaeyoung confessed to me, she said she likes me"

"Chaeyoung? Tzuyu's friend?" I nodded

"Did you reject her?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"I don't know but I feel bad now" I said and Sana chuckled. She must be thinking that I was just joking. No, I am not.

"But even though I rejected her, she said that she won't give up on me and she doesn't want to be friend with me"

"Haha of course Chaeyoung would say that she wants a relationship with you, a special one"

"And...I hate the fact that flutters me"

"Do you like her?" Sana turned to me

"I don't know" yeah I was being honest

"What do you mean you don't know? besides, she's cute too"

"Well I can't deny that Chaeyoung has a way of making people feel comfortable. I think that's her charm and yeah..I kinda think she's cute too"

"Mina-ya, you know what? it's hard to dislike anyone who is interested in you and what's about liking a girl? there's nothing wrong"

"I never thought that a girl would like me"

"Then what about me liking Tzuyu? see.. don't deny what's your heart been telling you. Don't fool yourself. If you like her, then just say it. No need to complicate things. I bet you will always want to meet her because not seeing her will makes you crazy. Trust me"