Sending you a signal Part I

(At the high school)

No One POV
That day the school was having some kind of event. The students and the teachers were all gathered in the hall. The event was hosted by Jihyo as the MC.

"Jihyo-ya, I recommended you to host the event" Yugyeom told Jihyo, smiling. Jihyo gasped.

Yugyeom suggested Jihyo to be the MC luckily Jihyo agreed although she didn't want it at first.

"You just need to follow this script..fighting" somebody said to Jihyo giving her the script and Jihyo nodded. Jihyo started to clear her throats and gulped nervously before she started to go up the stage.

"You can do it!" Yugyeom held Jihyo's hand tightly, Yugyeom could feel Jihyo was sweating and he grinned looking at the nervous Jihyo. Jihyo finally went up the stage.

'Everyone is looking at me. I'm supposed to say I'm nervous but I feel so happy. As soon as I wrap my hand around the microphone the world becomes mine' Jihyo said to herself. Her dream was actually involving having a mic with her so that explained why Yugyeom suggested Jihyo to host the event besides she has the loudest voice and her voice is nice too.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone..I'm Park Jihyo and I'll be hosting the event now. Are you guys ready?" Jihyo announced and everyone screamed 'YES '

"Whoa it's Jihyo!" Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun squealed from the audience seats

As for the opening event, 2yeon will be revealing and performing their new song for the first time on stage and Jihyo welcomed 2yeon to go up the stage..

"Please welcome 2yeon" Jihyo announced and they walked up to the stage. The audience clapped their hands as soon as they saw 2yeon on the stage

"How are you? you girls look so beautiful today" Jihyo said and 2yeon smiled

"Thank you and we're great" they said and smiled to the audience

"So we've been told that you'll reveal your new song so everyone were so happy...right?" Jihyo said and the audiences started to scream '2yeon'

"Yeah we will reveal our new song here before we release our music video and the official song at midnight.." Nayeon said

"You guys will stream a lot right?" Jeongyeon asked

"Naeeeee~~" the audiences screamed, especially the boys

"It's an honour for us.. so let's talk about your new song..can you tell us a little bit about it?" Jihyo asked.

2yeon began to explain what was their song all about and after finished explaining, Jihyo gave them the cue to start performing.

Right before 2yeon started to perform, The Goldz entered the hall and went to their seats.

"Sana" Chaeyoung nudged Tzuyu's elbow pointing at Sana with her mouth

"Shut it Chaeyoung-ah.. I hate her" Tzuyu hissed. Lies~ haha her eyes were looking at Sana all the time.

"You may hate her but your face doesn't lie Tzuyu-ya..it's really red" her eyes widened and not believing Chaeyoung's words, Tzuyu took out her small mirror from her bag.