Camping Day 2 Part III

No One POV
All of the students were getting ready for hiking. The teachers went first and then the students followed them from the back. The hiking lasted about 3 hours and everyone went back to the tent afterwards.

Obviously everyone was tired and all knocked down.

"Tonight we'll be having BBQ!" the teacher announced to lift up the mood for camping. Even though everyone was tired, they were extremely excited and were drooling over the thought of them going to have the BBQ.

All of them took some rest and two hours later, everyone started to get busy preparing for the BBQ - they were preparing the chicken wings, lambs, pork meats, sausages and vegetable skewers.

The girls were in charge of marinating the meats, washing, preparing and cutting the vegetables, putting vegetables (onions and paprika) into the skewers and making sauces while the boys were in charge of making fire, grilling and barbecue-ing.

"Whoa the smell is so nice" Jeongyeon said rubbing her belly. All the girls were busy washing and cutting the vegetables.

"Right? I want to eat already" Momo pouted

"Yahh just eat this!" Jeongyeon stuffed small sized carrot into Momo's mouth. Momo ate it anyway.

"Me too!! I want some pork meat...we've dieting lately. Let me stuff my belly with some meat tonight!" Nayeon said

----

Mina POV
After the delicious dinner, everyone started to gather around the camp bonfire. That night our bonfire was only about jamming together, talking and just had a chill night. I really loved enjoying time like that and I really loved the vibe of it. I sat in between Momo and 2yeon. I didn't know why at that time my eyes were searching for Chaeyoung but there was no her in sight. I saw her friends but not her. 'Where is she?' I asked myself. Well, I just thought that we had become closer so I thought it was just appropriate of me to look for her.

I saw Momo was always with her phone in her hand, perhaps busy texting, I suppose?

"Yahh who are you texting with?" I asked as I nudged her elbow. She was smiling and all that.

"Your sister" she said bluntly

"What? she didn't even text me asking how am I doing and yet she texted you?" God, Miko!!!

"Nah..I texted her first..you don't have to be mad"

"But why are you texting her? you miss her already?" I teased her.

"HA-HA-HA no comment" Geez..

After jamming to music, everyone started to talk about funny stories, horror stories and thing like that. It was fun, very fun.

My mom once said that highschool is the best time of your life because when we go to college or university..everything will change and let's not forget that it will make you busier. It makes sense though.

At midnight sharp everyone had dispersed to their own respective tents.

"I'm sleepy" Momo said to me, she had been continuously yawning during the story telling time

"Me too" Sana said

So the three of us walked to our tent and I laid down inside plugging my earphones and playing some slow musics closing my eyes and hoping sleep will come to me. However, after an hour..it didn't come to me. I looked at the time and it was already 1.10 in the morning. So I decided to walk out from my tent and see if everyone was already asleep.