I love you 🌹

Warning: There's a smut scene

Mina POV
"Jackson!!!" I squealed when Jackson picked me up on his shoulder like a rice sack. He brought me to somewhere else.

Well, Jackson here likes me, he tries so many things to take my heart but still not working. Besides, I never liked him romantically. I even told him that me and him cannot be more than friends. I clearly drew a line between us.

I think I told Chaeyoung about this before and she was completely jealous and quite mad. Of course she would be jealous, it would be weird if she doesn't.

"Put me down" I hissed.

"Neah. There's something I want for my birthday Mina-ya" he said. WTH Jackson? he was actually drunk. I saw JB gave him cans of beer.

"You're drunk. Let me down Jackson!!!" I said almost screaming

"You know I still like you Mina-ya. Just grant my wish okay" he said again

"I told you not to like me anymore, didn't I? We're just friends! not more than that. Besides, I like someone else. Now put me down!!" I smacked his back hoping that he would put me down

"That hurts!" he protested

I heard a cough. I turned to look where did the cough sound came from and I was surprised to see Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung saw me and Jackson were together.

"Put me down Jackson!!!!!! before I kill you" I threatened him and finally he put me down

Chaeyoung who saw that scene was boiling in anger and she left.

"Chaeyoung?!" I called Chaeyoung from afar but she didn't turn around.

'Shit!' I cursed inside my head. I don't want Chaeyoung to misunderstand this.

"Chaeyoung-ah" I ran to her and I caught her wrist.

"What? I can't believe you!" Chaeyoung said angrily

"Chaeyoung-ah. I'm sorry. I don't want you to misunderstand this" I said to her

"It was bad enough you let him flirt with you!"

"I'm sorry okay"

"I'm going home" Chaeyoung was really mad

Chaeyoung really went home and didn't turn her back at all. I went back to the others to excuse myself.

I really need to go to Chaeyoung, I don't want her to misunderstanding anything.

----

(At Chaeyoung house)

Chaeyoung POV
I went home. I laid down on the sofa staring at the walls. Yeah I could never sleep when I'm angry. After lying down on the sofa I closed my eyes. I wasn't tired but I didn't want to be awake.

However, I just couldn't sleep. I felt too bad about Mina. Was I overreacting?

I must have laid down there for a while because I heard the front room door was creak open and I could hear light footsteps. It must be Mina. It should be her that came to my house.