Falling?

(In the classroom)

No One POV
Mina came into the classroom and she saw Momo was lying her head on the table.

"Morning momoring" Mina greeted but Momo didn't respond her.

Sana then came in and she sat next to Mina. Sana wasn't that hyper too that morning.

"Annyeong" Sana greeted forcing a smile

"Annyeong" Mina greeted her back

"Are you okay Sana-ya?" Mina asked

"Yeah..a bit.." she replied and she looked at Momo. She gestured to Mina asking what happened and Mina just shrugged.

"Momo-ya what happened?" Sana patted Momo's back

"My eyes looks puffy isn't?" Momo asked, indeed her eyes got puffy.

"Wae? were you crying?" Mina asked. Momo nodded. Her eyes weren't that puffy but the fact that she did cry was actually true.

***FLASHBACK***

After Miko bid her goodbye to Chaeyoung, she went home immediately. She threw her body to her bed.

"What's going on really? Momo likes me? How?" Miko mumbled to herself

"My gosh Momo..why did you do this?"

"Goodness!!"

Miko then grabbed her phone, she searched Momo on her phone and called her right away. Miko thought that they should talk. She waited until Momo picked up her call. After few tries, Momo finally answered the call.

"Momo-ya"

"What?"

"Are you mad at me?" Miko asked

"No"

"Can we meet now?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO!!!!!!!" Momo was getting annoyed

"Let's talk"

"We are now.." Momo hissed

"Let's talk face to face" and Momo became silent.

"Want me to go to your place?" Miko asked. Momo didn't answer her

"I'll go to your place now" Miko said, ended the phone call. Indeed Miko was stubborn.

Few minutes later, Miko texted Momo that she was already infront of her house. Momo forced herself to go out and meet Miko. Miko smiled seeing Momo willing to meet her and both of them went to the playground nearby to talk.

Miko POV
"Hmm..I never thought that you like me" I said, I was being honest. It never crossed my mind that my best friend would like me.