Jjirit jjirit

(At the restaurant)

No One POV
"Chaeyoung-ah.." Miko said. Luckily she didn't call Chaeyoung with -ssi at the end, otherwise Chaeyoung would think it's strange that Mina didn't drop the honorifics when they already did

"Do you believe in first impressions?" Miko asked looking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Hmm..at first yes but we shouldn't judge a book by its cover right?"

"Why do you ask? How about you?" Chaeyoung added

"I think I do..I just don't know why" Miko replied

Out of the blue Chaeyoung placed her thumb to the corner of Miko's lips and then she backed away. Miko just sat there, feeling something inside of her tingling.

"You had something on your lips and that distracted me" Chaeyoung said casually smiling and continued to eat her food.

Miko sat still there in shock as she didn't expect Chaeyoung to do that. She could still feel Chaeyoung's touch on her skin and she believed that Chaeyoung had turned something on in her since no one had ever did that to her.

'Chaeyoung-ah don't make me fall for you because I fall in love easily' Miko said to herself.

In fact she felt weird about liking a girl for the first time but people say our heart won't lie especially when we like somone. Besides, her own heartbeat flipping weirdly too when Chaeyoung did that to her. She felt different.

'Miko-ya, get it together! you're aren't gay you're straight!! you're straight!' Miko tried to hypnotized herself few times but she failed.

"What do you think of me?" Miko bluntly asked. Chaeyoung who was drinking at that time, choked on her drink. She didn't expect that she would be asked with that kind of question especially from a girl she started to feel comfortable with.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked raising her eyebrows trying to grasp what 'Mina' was trying to ask her

"Mian..I'm quite straightforward..unlike my sister, she hardly expressed her feelings"

"You have a sister?" Chaeyoung asked

"Yeah, younger sister" Miko said. 'Ah damn it.. why did I talk about Mina'

"Ahh really? I only have a younger brother" Chaeyoung said with her dimple shown on her cheek.

"He must be cute like you" Miko said.

"You're saying I'm cute?" Chaeyoung put both her hands to her cheeks shyly. Miko nodded and she fell for Chaeyoung's cuteness.

Chaeyoung couldn't stop blushing. Luckily Chaeyoung didn't ask further about Miko's family.

"So..? you haven't answer my question yet" Miko reminded her

"Oh? hmm I don't know what to answer to that. Are you asking...as a friend or-"

"As a woman" Miko cut her off and her face expression was so serious..

"Oh?"

"Be honest..what do you think of me? as a girl?" Miko looked at Chaeyoung straight in the eyes