Sana's birthday

(At The Goldz Mansion)

No One POV
Chaeyoung and friends came to the mansion as all the senior students were invited to Sana's birthday party. Other students were there too.

"Whoa this house is very nice" Dahyun said as they entered. It was their first time to enter the mansion.

"Yeah..they're really the rich kids" Chaeyoung spoke her mind.

Tzuyu, on the other hand couldn't help her eyes to scan the crowd to find the birthday girl but she was nowhere to be found. 'Where is she?' she asked herself.

"Finally you came" Yugyeom said as he saw Jihyo and he took Jihyo away from them. Jihyo just waved at her friends.

"That couple really.." Dahyun said shaking her head in disbelief

Mina and Momo then spotted the three..

"Annyeong!" Mina and Momo said waving at them and approached them.

"You look beautiful today" Chaeyoung said to Mina. Her heart rate went up as she saw Mina.

"So are you" Mina said smiling. Her gummy smile never failed to make Chaeyoung's heart jumping crazily.

Momo and Dahyun automatically partnered up together. Mina and Chaeyoung too. Tzuyu, on the other hand she felt restless not seeing Sana. She wanted to ask Mina and Momo but she thought it was weird to ask them.

"I'll head inside" Tzuyu said and the rest gestured an okay to her

Many people were gathered near the swimming pool area. There was a DJ booth near the swimming pool, the DJ was actively playing the songs and he began to host the birthday party.

"Let's welcome Minatozaki Sana, the birthday girl~~~"

Sana then approached the DJ booth, people started whooping as they saw her. She was wearing a long dress. The DJ passed a mic to her and she started to thank the people who came for the party and she asked everyone to enjoy. She did not forget to thank the people for the birthday gifts too.

As Sana was still talking, the crew of the event management came to her with a big sized cake and the DJ gestured everyone to sing a birthday song.

"Thank you!" Sana blew the candles and everyone were clapping their hands..

"The fun starts now!" Sana shouted excitedly and she passed the mic back to the DJ and the DJ started to play loud music.

Everyone started to hit the floor and indeed everyone was dancing crazily. Some of them were playing inside the swimming pool too. Sana left the place after finishing her speech and cutting the cake.

Tzuyu finally spotted Sana. Since then she kept looking at Sana all the time preying at guys who were looking at her. She didn't know why she did that either.

'What's wrong with me? you hate her Tzuyu-ya' Tzuyu mumbled to herself.

"Arghh I hate this. Why do I keep wanting to follow her?' she asked herself again. So finally Tzuyu decided to follow Sana.

Sana POV
Even though it was my birthday party, I just want to spend time alone. I don't know why maybe there was something on my mind that's bothering me.