I won't give up

Chaeyoung POV
Mina and I moved to the blindspot area of the library so the security couldn't see us. I swear our heart was beating faster and guess what? our body were really close to each other. It was dark so I couldn't see her face expression. After few minutes the security finally left, we let out a sigh of relief.

Mina hurriedly turned the flashlight on her phone back on. I gulped nervously seeing her face with some light back on. Only few inches distance was there between me and her.

Mina is a bit taller than me so when I looked up I couldn't help looking at her beautiful face, eyes and especially her lips. Seriously, I could not resist. I really want to kiss that lips again. Gazing at her lips, I took a big gulp.

Perhaps Mina was startled that her body and face was close to mine, she backed away. That's when I couldn't stop myself from pulling her close to me. I held her close, so close that I could feel her heartbeat against my chest.

I tiptoed and her face was an inch away from mine and my eyes quickly landed on her lips, without I realized it I was already kissing her lips. What surprised me is that she responded to my kiss which I didn't expect that at all.

My aesthetic senses came alive. I was once again struck by what she did to me and also by her beauty.

I still couldn't believe that Mina responds to my kiss. Her kisses, they lit my brain on fire, the warmth spreading throughout my entire body.

After kissing her lips, I become more addicted. To the point I think I couldn't bear not to be with her and I would barely breathe when she wasn't around.

We finally backed away. I bet my face and ear were already turned red after the kiss.

'Chaeyoung..seize the opportunity! if you miss out this time, I'm sure you'll regret it' there was a voice inside my head telling me to confess to her.

"Chaeyoung-ah.." suddenly Mina called my name and looked me in the eyes

After listening to her voice I felt something suddenly passed through my body like a wave of current. In those moments I felt like she is mine and she is for me.

"Hmm.?" I replied

"Please don't fall for me.." she said.

Upon hearing that, I felt like I was shot with an arrow in my chest. 'What?' I questioned myself. Although she looked sincere when she said that, I didn't want to lose the chance to tell her my feelings so I decided to just tell her that I actually like her.

"Too late Mina-ya cause I already did. I really like you. No. I love you. I love you Mina-ya" I finally said it.

I turned to Mina, her face turned into a serious mode. Perhaps she didn't expect I was going to say that despite her asking not to fall for her few seconds ago.

"Yah why are you saying this all of a sudden?" she asked raising her eyebrows

"No, it's not sudden. It's been a long time" I answered

"What?"

"I've liked you for a long time Mina-ya. I'm not asking you to answer me right now. You need time to think too"

"No. Wait. Wait a minute. At least give me time-" I cut her off

"Sorry. You can think about it.." I said looking at her