Camping Day 2 Part I

No One POV
It was 6 am in the morning Mina woke up the earliest. She wanted to have a nice run that morning so she wore a windbreaker and sweatpants.

"Aren't you girls going to do some exercise?" Mina said as she waking up the two, Momo and Sana. The three were in the same tent.

"I will..give me 15 more minutes to sleep" Momo said, still with her eyes closed.

Meanwhile, Sana was mumbling stating that she didn't feel like to exercise that morning so Mina let her be and she walked out the tent and started her morning run after a quick warming up.

(On the other hand)

At Chaeyoung and friends' tent, only Dahyun and Chaeyoung woke up the earliest at that time. Both of them started to stretch their bodies in sync.

"That was a nice sleep" Dahyun said as she stretched her arms. Chaeyoung chuckled. She then took out her camera from her camera bag. Like any days, she will do her photohunting by herself. Seeing Chaeyoung was busy setting up her camera..

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you going to take pictures?" Dahyun asked

"Yeah..I believe the view is very beautiful this morning" she said as she nodded

"I'm gonna stretch a bit" Dahyun stated

Few minutes later, Chaeyoung and Dahyun went out from their tent and separated their ways. Chaeyoung took a shower and then after she was done she walked around the camping site to take pictures. Indeed, the morning view was so beautiful. The sun wasn't really up yet so it gave the picturesque feeling.

Momo finally woke up and she decided not to wake up Sana because afraid that Sana will get cranky if she forced her to wake up. Momo then wore her tank top and tight yoga pants to do some pilates.

As she walked out the tent to find a nice place to do some pilates, she saw a girl was doing some kind of eagle dance. Momo approached the girl.

"What are you doing? what kind of exercise is that?" Momo asked as she approached the girl, the girl was Dahyun actually

"Oh?" Dahyun was startled that one of the Goldz approached her. Momo was still waiting for Dahyun to answer.

"Err..this is just part of a dance" Dahyun explained

"Do it again.." Momo instructed.

"Oh..?" Dahyun was flustered. 'Am I get bullied or she's just interested to learn?' Dahyun thought

Dahyun saw Momo was trying to imitate her so Dahyun carefully explaining to Momo on how to do the eagle dance. Momo is the dancing machine so she could easily copy any dance easily.

"Ahh! I get it why you call it eagle dance" Momo said as she was trying imitating the dance.

"Yeah" Dahyun responded. Her eyes landed on Momo's yoga mat that she's holding

"Are you going to do some yoga?" Dahyun asked

"I'm going to do some pilates" Momo answered

"You wanna learn?" Momo asked Dahyun

"Err..I'm flexible but I've never done yoga or pilates before"