Chaeyoung's Day

Mina POV
"WHAT?? okay okay..her passcode is 23437" Tzuyu said

I hung up the phone call and entered the door passcode. I entered in just to see Chaeyoung was inside, fainted. My knees suddenly felt weak.

"Chaeyoung!!!!!!" I went to her. Her body didn't move at all..

"Son Chaeyoung!!! wake up" I tried to shake her body but she didn't respond at all..

"Wake up please" I pleaded

Chaeyoung was sweating so much. I put my hand on her forehead.

"You're burning!" I turned to see Chaeyoung's lip went pale and her body was burning hot.

I was anxious and panic at the same time. I decided to lift her and bring her to the hospital.

Please let Chaeyoung be okay. Please please...

(At a hospital)

"How is she doctor?" I asked the doctor

"She'll be fine. Her temperature reached 40 degree celcius and luckily you brought her here quick. We gave her the medicine already..she just has to take a rest" the doctor said. I let out a sigh of relief.

How come I didn't know that she has a fever. That night I decided to look after Chaeyoung. She hasn't woke up yet. I really wanna talk to her again. Seeing her being sick and lying on the bed like that made my heart sank.

"Mianhae Chaeyoung-ah..I should've known that you're sick" I said caressing that baby cub's cheek

(The next day, in the morning)

Chaeyoung POV
I opened my eyes slowly and looked up to the ceiling.

"Why am I here?" I asked myself.

I set my hospital bed so I can sat up. I turned to see Mina was sleeping on the sofa. I found myself smiling, I got off the bed and dragged my IV with me walking towards her. I took a blanket on the table and put it on her. I kissed her head. Suddenly her eyes opened, her eyes widened to see me.

"What are you doing? You need to rest" she sat up straight

"Why am I here?" I asked. Of course I didn't know how did I end up at hospital.

"You're making me worried!" Mina cried while punching me lightly. I caught her wrists and pulled her into a hug

"You had a fever. I came to your house just to see you didn't move at all and you were sweating so much. I brought you here" she added

"I'm sorry. You were that panic?" I asked as I pulled her into a hug. I held her tightly and kissed the top on her head

"Of course!! Why would I not?"

"I'm sorry for making you worry"

"You feel better now?" she asked and I nodded.

"Why didn't you go home?" I asked and she looked at me yawning. So cute.

"I want to be with you" she said and I smiled. I can't stop looking at her. I was love struck.

"What?" she asked looking at me confused

"Can you cuddle me to sleep?" I asked, cutely