I like me better when I'm with you

Warning: There's a smut scene ☺️

Chaeyoung POV
"Right~ so what's your wish?" she asked again

"Will you make it happen?" I smirked. She looked at me confused

"What is it..?"

"It's the best for us to..hmm.."

"Hmm??"

"Step into the next level" I said shyly. OMG Son Chaeyoung!! I bet my face and ears turned red.

Mina turned to me.

"What?" I asked looking at her back

"I don't quite get it.." she said but I could see she was smiling there. A meaningful smile.

"Eyy you're lying.. do you want me to whisper what I want to you?" I smirked

"Go ahead then" Mina stuck her tongue out

"You serious?" I asked and Mina nodded. Despite I was shy, I still whispered to her. And her ears were really red.

"So what do you say?" I asked again. She shyly nodded. I took her hand again and we walked back home. To my house.

----

(At Chaeyoung's house)

Chaeyoung POV
I couldn't help bit my lips looking at Mina, she's gorgeous in everything she does.

I couldn't wait any longer, I cupped Mina's face and kissed her on her lips harder and fast. She kissed me back passionately like how we did the other day. But as time passed by, my naughty hands started to roam her body.

I leaned in and placed a kiss on the crook of her neck, sending tingles all over her body, a soft moan escaped her lips.

Hearing her moan, I crashed her lips onto mine again and I couldn't let go of her. I want her so bad.

The urge of not ripping off her clothes were unstoppable. We parted and all I could see in her eyes were lust and enjoyment. I bet my eyes were too. At that moment I knew that she agreed to take it to the next level. 'Assa' my dirty thought came in.

"Mina-ya..are you sure?" I asked her. It will be our first time and I didn't want to rush things although I wanted it so bad. Her head whipped to mine with such excitement I immediately knew the answer.

"Chaeyoung-ah.. I can't take it anymore. Just do it" Mina said, her voice filled with greed.

"You're mine Mina-ya" we continued to kiss and my hands were still roaming around her body. I pushed her lightly on my bed. She bounced a bit and giggled. Mina's just too damn hot! I crawled on the bed hovering over her by my arms.

"You sure about this? There's no turning back" I asked. I didn't want her to regret this day. She nodded so I knew I could continue.

I slowly slid my hands under her purple woolen shirt and brushed my hands lightly against her skin. She moaned so I continued. Her skin was so smooth and soft. I just want to touch it all day long. Damn! I'm turning so weird, I know... But I just ignored my thought and continued sliding my hand until I got to the edge of her bra. By the fabric, I knew that she was wearing a laced bra.