Sending you a signal Part II

(At the italian restaurant)

Mina POV
Whenever I looked at Chaeyoung eating, she really does seem like a child, talking with her mouth full. She must be appealed to people by eating well and also I find her cute when she kept on blowing air into her cheeks. Hmm all I could say is that despite her small body, I think she has a way of charming people..like the way she behaves and talks could make people easily attracted to her.

After we were done eating, Chaeyoung suddenly brushing my lips with her thumb. I flinced, well I didn't see that coming..

"Mian..did it get to the corner of my lips?" I asked shyly. Chaeyoung nodded, chuckled.

"Gomawo" I said

"Btw.." Chaeyoung suddenly sounded serious

"Oh?" I turned to her, curious of what she wanted to ask

"Aren't you going to ask me again the same question?" she asked. I was wondering what question she wanted me to ask. I don't recalled asking her anything. Was it about that accident kiss?

"Oh? what question? what are you saying?" I l said with clueless expression

"That question.." she said

"I'm not sure what you're saying" I said looking at Chaeyoung with questioning eyes. I even scratched my head trying to grasp what she was trying to say and I looked at her again hoping she would say it out because I couldn't help getting curious and everyone knows that curiosity kills.

"Nevermind" she said, smiling and then she took sips of her drink.

I kept on questioning what kind of question that she wanted me to ask her. God..this is killing me.

"You really don't remember what you asked me?"

"When?" I asked, frowning

Suddenly, Chaeyoung's phone rang. She picked up the call right away. Great, the timing is always off.

"It's done already Ahjussi? okay I'll pick it up soon..kamsamhamida" Chaeyoung ended the call afterwards.

"Who was it?" I asked since she sounded excited

"Ah it's a call from a photo studio. I requested something from the ahjussi" she said while smiling. I smiled back.

Her dimple is really cute. Seeing her smile like a child is really cute too like..can I keep her at home? she's so cute to the extent you want to hug her to sleep. Hahaha.

"Let's go and take it then" I said. We got up and I paid the bill. She insisted to go dutch but I said I was the one who brought her there. We went out the restaurant. I secretly took a glance on her..looking at her having her bag cross her body is more child like too. Oh my god she's so cute.

We headed to the photo studio that Chaeyoung got a call from earlier, the ahjussi gave her something and she paid for it. Chaeyoung was so excited to receive it. I found myself smiling looking at her like that.

"Thank you ahjussi for fulfilling my request!!" she squealed like a five years old kid who just got a toy as a gift and then we left the photo studio.