Tiptoe Kiss

Momo POV
I was surprised when I saw Miko was at the restaurant, she grabbed my hands and dragged me out from the restaurant.

"Why did you reject my calls?" Miko bursted angrily.

That was the first time I saw her really mad. Was it because I rejected her calls or because I was with Dahyun?

"You saw me right? I was talking to that girl!" I stated.

"You said you like me do you think I'll calm if you're with other girl?" she said. She was looking at me intensely.

Seeing Miko like that made me feel I own the world. Did she just realize her feelings? Let's tease her some more.. I wanted to see her reaction.

"She asked for my number.. aren't I the best?" I said. Her expression looked not so happy. It was fun to see her mad.

"Are you dating her?" Miko asked. She was really looking at me straight in the eyes. I just snorted.

With what logic I'm dating Dahyun? But let's just make her think that way, all this time I spent my time loving her and my love wasn't returned. Now, I just want to be loved.

"Miko-ya, it's only right that you date people besides me.." I said. Yeah, maybe that's right. I saw her face expression changes. She became speechless. I'm sorry Miko-ya.

"That way you'll realized how precious I am" I said looking at her. I turned my back and headed to the restaurant. Miko stopped me.

"Did you give up on me? tell me.." Miko's eyes started to get teary.

"Let's talk about this later. I'm going in" I said coldly and headed back to the restaurant where Dahyun was at.

"What's wrong with Mina?" Dahyun asked as soon as I was back. Oh crap! I forgot about the fact that Dahyun knows Mina.

"Neah she was mad that I forgot to fetch her dog" I said. Okay what was I saying? ahh forget it..who cares anyway?

"Oh. I never thought she would be that mad" Dahyun said and I nodded hoping that she won't be asking me more about Miko.

I was still hungry so I continued to eat. Dahyun too. I like seeing her plump cheeks, she still has her baby fat on her face. It made me wanted to do the dubu dubu thingy to her hahaha.

"Oh yeah let's continue what we left off. What did you say to me before this?" I asked while taking a bite on my sushi

"Err.." Dahyun suddenly feeling not confident

"Hm?"

"Hmm..why don't we just date?" Dahyun said. I wasn't surprised when she said that. I acted calm.

"Okay..let's date" I said

"Really?" she asked and I nodded. She then squealed in happiness.

Seriously, I never thought that she would be this happy. How come Dahyun easily fell for my charms but not Miko? Sigh.

----

(At the Art High School)

No One POV
Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Jihyo were having their catch-up session.