Melting

The day after Sana's birthday party, Sana and Tzuyu had their first date together. They went to the amusement park, watching a movie at the cinema, had their lunch together and finally they went to Naksan Park to take a walk.

Tzuyu POV
"Whoa we went to so many places just for a date..." I said turning to Sana. Yeah I never thought that Sana had that side of her like being romantic and stuff.. since all I knew she liked to bully me.

"Of course.." Sana grinned as she flipped her hair. I chuckled.

"So..Can I ask you a question?" I asked

"Sure.. ask me anything" Sana replied looking at me, smiling

"Since when did you like me? I was really surprised when you told me that you like me" I turned to her and looked at her in the eyes. I was really curious, how and when?

"I like you since we entered high school" she said and I gasped. Since we entered high school? are you kidding me?

"Really?" I said and Sana nodded.

"But why didn't you make a move? like asking me on a date or something like that?" I said

"You wouldn't want that..you probably reject me that second" yeah she was right. If she suddenly confessed to me like that, I would freaked out too.

"How can you like someone that long?" I asked raising my eyebrows

"Not just someone, it's you Tzuyu-ya. You are different from others..argh saying this makes me cringe.. let's save that for another time" she brushed it off and I smiled.

The more I look at her, the more prettier she is to me. The savage Sana that I know was all gone. All I see in her now is the sweet and the romantic Sana.

"I hate you" I said coldly. Well, I didn't say that I didn't like it that it was actually her.

"I'm sorry. I'll never hurt you again. I've said that didn't I?" she said seriously and I just stared at her eyes..

"Stealing your heart is hard..but I know it's worth in the end. To be honest, I was the one who gave you the secret messages, secret medicine and secret juice" she explained

"What? I thought.." I looked at her disbelief.

"Some random guy? no. It was me. Although everyday I would received many secret letters from guys, I ignored reading them and I wrote one for you instead" she said shyly.

OMG, it was Sana?!!!

First year of highschool, I got this secret messages on my locker, when I was sick..I got a medicine attached on my locker..when I got so tired from P.E, I got cold juice..for that whole year but since I was careless..I didn't take any interest to know who sent me that back then..

"Why did you stop?" I asked. Even though I wasn't interested to find who, I would still notice if I still receive it or not.

"You weren't interested to find who..so I went for another way by pranking and bully you. Giving you a lot of signal but still not working" she said.

Whoaaa.. seriously? by bullying and pranking me?

"You're crazy" I blurted out