Dark Love

Dark Love

My entire body racked with shivers as I noticed Logans intense eyes resting on my face. His blue eyes held a swirl of emotions, the never ending anger, and the underlying lust.

The lust that I have now learned, is directed towards me.

We were in a public area, causing me to mentally sigh. Only God knows what would have happened if we were not.

Slowly, like a predator hunting his prey, he advanced towards me. My friends were oblivious to this. They were too indulged in there own little conversations to notice my fear-stricken expression.

I was distressed.

In the next minute I made a silent prayer for god to keep me safe, before preparing myself for the worst. The day was bright, the sun was shining. So the immediate shadow that blocked my light warned me to step back.

I did just that.

Meeting Logans eyes, my heart beat accelerated in fear.

"Baby girl," he acknowledged, his expression stoic. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment. The last time he called me that he had hurt me immensely. I had the bruises to prove it. Since that day, my emotions were all over the place. I became more sensitive. No sixteen year old should've experienced that.

"Logan." I said, but it came out as a whisper. My voice suddenly hoarse.

"Do you need a lift home?"

I gulped, the fear becoming overwhelming. I couldn't have a panic attack here. I just couldn't.

"No thank you. My friends have me covered." I said quietly, hopefully glancing towards Caitlyn and Bella.

"Come with me." His tone was calm, but I knew not to mess with the storm that came with it.

"Please don't." I begged, knowing his true intentions.

"Come with me." He repeated, this time it came out as a low growl. He made sure to pretend that we were having a civil conversation. He wasn't only sick and twisted, but smart too.

I panicked and breathed deeply remembering what my mom had once told me whenever I had panic attacks. The situation was inevitable. I blamed my friends for insisting I go out with them. I blame my parents for not being here when I needed them most. I blame Layla for inviting me to that party in the first place.

But mostly, I blame myself for being so weak.

I followed Logan to his grand car, petrified of what was to become.

Warning| Abusive content and violence.

***

THIS BOOK CONTAINS:

✓ Domestic abuse
✓ Underage female protagonist and 6 year age gap
✓ Swearing
✓ Sexual scenes (very detailed)
✓ Overly possessive male protagonist
✓ Overly naive female protagonist (some people don't like this trope, so take this as a warning)

Note before you read: I'm a honours clinical psychology student, so while writing about the male protagonist - Logan - I try to incorporate as much as I know about his disorder into his character. I'm no professional but I do my best in making him seem realistic.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Please if you find that someone has copied this book, notify me immediately. This occured thrice already in the past, and luckily some readers had noticed and told me.

Follow me for updates and check out some of my other books <3

Happy Reading!