Chapter 4 - Sweet complications

Sweet Complications

Sweet Complications

**❤**

"H-hi." I stuttered out, my brain not being able to form coherent words.

Logan in the flesh was standing in my kitchen, shirtless. The same Logan that touched me in inappropriate places and kissed me for more than one time was in my house, introduced as my brothers friend.

There was no way this was not a dream.

And there was absolutely no way that fate could be so twisted in the head. I mean I knew that fate had a screw loose in his head but this, there is no way this could be happening right now.

"Nice to meet you." Logan muttered, but I could see the surprise in his eyes. He probably hadn't expected me to be his friends little sister. It was either that or he thought he would never see me again.

Trust me, I would've done anything just to meet him again. But now I take that back, I want him gone and I definitely didn't want my brother to know anything. Couldn't he be a normal guy? A guy who wasn't my brothers friend?

Our eyes never seemed to leave the other. I was hoping he broke the gaze as it seemed like I was pretty incapable to do that now. But it was so hard, he just looked so good in that moment. Last night the party was dark, I wasn't able to admire him completely.

"While I'm at it, do you want anything for breakfast sis?" Gabriels voice broke us from our short stare off. I hoped he hadn't noticed the recognition that lit up in our eyes.

"That's okay, I'm gonna make me some fruit loops." I replied, unsure of what to do next as Logans scruntinizing gaze hasn't wandered away.

I moved towards the kitchen island, where all our morning porridges were neatly lined up in transparent jars in the center of the table. Nerves raced down my spine as I felt Logans eyes never leave me, causing an unknown feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Hold up, go put on something less revealing. Why are you wearing that?" Gabriel frowned at my outfit, his hands tightening against the kitchen counter.

Embarrassment burned in me, travelling all the way up to my face in a blush. I halted in my steps and made a U-turn out of the kitchen. I didn't spare them a second glance before speeding up to my room, completely forgetting about Bella's asprin in the midst.

I probably looked like a troll with my morning hair and ruffled clothes. And now Logan obviously sees me differently also given the fact that I was way younger than he was.

When I reached my room I barged straight in before quickly shutting it closed. I leaned my back against the door and released a long breath. The one morning I decide to wear something slutty Logan shows up out of the blue. I mean, why now of all times he could've shown up ever? Why do I not know him? I'm pretty sure I knew all of Gabriel's friends. They might not know me but I certainly knew about them.