Chapter 34

I walk into the kitchen to see Alice. "Alice," I say, "you are like a deranged psychopathic mom to me. But what the hell is this dinner with Jug and FP and why is Lily coming?"

  "Well I thought it would be nice," She says, "Jug meeting your family, and since we are like your family I planned it."

 "That is such bull," I say to her, "one interrogating question and I'm out."

"If it comes up it comes up," Alice says.

 "Alice, please," I say.

"I won't do anything," She says, "call your aunt and tell her about it."

"Fine," I say. I walk up to Betty's room and dial Lily's number.

"Hey Kid," She says.

"Hey Lily," I say.

"Whats up?" She says.

"So I'm gonna catch you up on everything and then tell you what's going on okay?" I ask her.

"Alright F/n/n (family nickname if you have one)," She says.

"Okay, so I'm living with The Coopers because I was evicted. My landlord drained my savings.  I'm dating Jughead who is living with the Andrews. And Alice is having a dinner before homecoming and she wants you to come," I say.

"See this is why you should call me more," She says.

"You're a single mother with two kids," I say, "I don't want you to worry about me."

"I'm your family," She says, "I love you and I want to know what's going on in your life. I mean damn Y/n, you live in Riverdale and I still here from your siblings more."

"Alright I will call more," I say, "so are you gonna come?"

"Alice Cooper hates me why does she want me over?" She asks.

"She planned it," I say, "she told me she thought it would be nice. Jug meeting my family and since I have counted the Coopers as a family she thought it would work. Then she wanted me to invite you."

"Sure I'll come kiddo," She says.

"Thanks, Lily," I say.

"You're welcome," She says, "I have to go, Sofia is throwing a fit. Bye Yn."

"Bye Lily," I say. I hear her hang up the phone and I sigh. I  walk out of the house to Archie's house and knock on the door. 

"Y/n," Mary says.

"Hey," I say.

"Archie isn't here," She says.

"I'm here for Jughead," I say, "is he here."

"Yeah," She says, "upstairs I think."

"Well can I come in?" I ask.

"Well Y/n I think we should tal-" She starts. I roll my eyes.

"Who's there Mary?" Fred says walking towards the door.

"Your adopted, child!" I say. He laughs and stands by Mary.

"Why are you out here?" He asks.

"Well, I was asking if I could come in and Mary-" I say to Fred.

"I was about to let her in," Mary says opening the door for me to come in.

"I hear you were staying with Betty?" Fred asks.

"Yeah," I say, "Jug wanted me to ask you but you already have him here and I didn't want to be a pest. Plus since I'm dating Jughead it is a whole different story."