The Bikini Incident- Bouns Story

"Betty I can't go," I say to her.

   "Why?" She asks.

   "Because you invited the whole school and Cheryl," I say.

   "She won't do anything," Betty says patting my shoulder. I stood in her bedroom with my bathing suit in my hand.

  "Why can't I just sit outside the pool and just drown Jug?" I ask.

  "You love swimming," she says.

  "Yeah but Cheryl will do something to embarrass me," I say. Betty sighs and pulls her dress over her bathing suit.

"I promise it will be fine," she says.

"Fine but only because I love you," I say.

  "Thank you," she says. I sigh and walk down to her bathroom. I shut and lock the door behind me. I set the Bikini on the sink and pull off my clothes. I put on the black top and tie it as well as I can. Then I grab the blue bottoms and pull them on. I look at my reflection. I looked like I wanted to die. Which was good because I do. I pull my t-shirt over the bathing suit and my shirts too. I grab the rest of my stuff and walk back to Betty's room. She frowns and I lift the shirt to reveal my bathing suit. "I thought you were going to say you aren't going again," Betty says.

  "I said I would," I say as I shove my clothes into my bag. I was staying over at Betty's because she wanted me to so I could help her plan her pool party. It was her way of ending the summer. She normal did it but it was just friends then. Just our small little group and I could always get away with just wearing a tee shirt and swim trunks. But now she wants to branch out and make a good impression for the year. She even made me go out and get a real swim suit with her.

"Girls let's go!" Alice screams. I look at Betty and pull my bag onto my shoulder. She grabs my arm and leads me down the stairs. Polly walking behind us. "Come on in the car," she says. I turn to Betty and she climbs in first. I get in next then Polly. We all sat in the back seat as Alice drives to the public pool.

*****

  As we pull in I can already see Jughead and Archie. As she parks Betty and I jump out. I run towards Jug and jump on him almost taking him to the ground. "Hey beanie boy," I say as I stand up, "Hey Arch."

  "Hey Y/n," Archie says. Jug wipes off his clothes and adjusts his beanie.

"Hey N/n," Jug says. I smile at him as Betty walks up to us.

"Hey guys," she says.

"Hey Betty," Archie says.

"Hey," Jug says.

"You guys ready?" She asks.

"No," I say.

"Are you even wearing a swimsuit?" Jug asks.

"Yeah Betty made me get one like hers," I say, "I wore it under my clothes."

"Why?" Archie asks.

"Because I don't like all the skin bathing suits show," I say.

"You don't like anything," Betty teases.

"Not true," I say, "I like you guys. And drawing, and taking pictures. That's multiple things you ho."

"No inappropriate language!" Alice says walking towards us. I roll my eyes and I grab Jugs hand and I drag him inside with Betty and Archie. We see most of not all of our classmates around or in the pool. I sigh as I sit my stuff down on the pool chair.

"Betty I need your help," I say as the boys sit down on the one in front of me.

  "With what?" She asks.

"I need you to tie my top tighter," I say.