Eternal dream

"Today I lost my dream".

These were the last words of Emily William's old life and the beginning of the new one's. These words may seem very familiar to some of us,if not all of us.These kinds of things happen really soon to us.All of us have their dreams and during our lifetime we change them,transform into other dreams or just keep them in a small box of our memory as a dream that could not have the opportunity to become real.What are dreams? Why do we always dream? What's the importance of a dream?No one can completely answer this question...

Maybe we are the ones who must know the answer or maybe we must figure it out during our lifetime?

Each of us has a lot of dreams,but are all of them the ones we should fight for?

Are all of them worth the fight?

It's impossible for us to understand it immediately.No matter what happens in our lives,I believe that heaven helps us all the time and guides us the right way.Emily is a girl who is very sensitive and she's not ever confident .She has gone through a lot of things and has overcome a lot of impediments during her life.The most important thing that I want to tell you about her is that she can't imagine a day without music.Singing and dancing are the things that always help her carry on living,never stop dreaming and never giving up.So,the love of music gave birth to a dream of becoming a singer.

It's interesting because when I asked her when was the exact moment that being a singer became her dream,she couldn't remember the precise moment.It reminds me of the feeling called love.People say that you can't ever realize and remember the exact moment you fall in love.Isn't this interesting how could 2 completely different things be alike in their way of occuring?Unfortunately,this wasn't the right dream for her.She was not the person who could survive in show business.Show business looks like paradise when you take a look at it from aside,but it's something really scary from the inside.It has it's pros and cons.

One of the good sides is the fact that you are popular,everyone loves you and everything you say and do becomes popular.That's something everyone dreams of because at that moment you think that everyone likes you no matter what,but it turns out to be the opposite which slowly becomes one of the bad sides of being in the show business.Everyone is aware of every step you made,which makes you feel very uncomfortable and under the spotlight.

One of the worst sides that show business has is the change of the opinion.The audience and the fans of the celebrity can easily change their opinion about the star just by judging by the cover of thebook.These kinds of cases happen very often in show business.That is what makes the person vulnerable and that is what deprives the person of the right of speech.Even though Emily realized that the odds were against it all she just couldn't get that idea out of her head,it was too hard for her to do.Taking decisions is a step that requires a lot of courage,moreover,when the step is done out of the circumstances and not by someone's will.

Emily was looking out of the window wondering how else she could make her life more interesting and try to get rid of the dream that couldn't come true.It was snowing...Without noticing it she found herself contemplating about life.

"It's so interesting...Snowflakes are like people who move into different directions because when we look at them we can see that they never move into one direction.All of them are so unique and there's something that is different about all of them.The amazing fact is that their shape and design can never look like another snowflake's ones because they're exceptional.Snowflakes are like people also in another sense,they pass away like people do.They fall from the sky in a very beautiful way,but when they envisage an obstacle like a person's face,a window or the ground they can't pass through it and they just disappear.

That's how the person's life is.The person comes to this world to accomplish a mission.In this case when we talk about a person's life,the role of the window,the face and the ground play accidents,catastrophes and disasters of nature.These are the cases when the person passes away without having accomplished the mission.But if the person passes away because of having finished the work he came for,then it's the case when the snowflake touches the ground and melts because of the warm rays of the sun.

What a surprising coincidence...Another similarity is the snowflakes' "trip" from heaven to the ground.When traveling from the sky they always keep changing their directions and their way of moving.They move to the left,but then they switch the direction to right and start twirling.Through our lives we never go the same way,we always change our directions because of some reasons,but at the end all of us end at the same place despite the directions we chose.The role of life is played by the wind.

LIFE...the only thing that changes everything and makes it the way it wants them to be.The wind comes and brings change of plans into the snowflakes"life".Who would've thought that people could have something in common with snowflakes?"

She kept thinking about life until it stopped snowing and the sky became so dark that she could clearly see all the stars.Emily finally came back to reality and started preparations for her first day of college.Emily is a sophomore and studies in the New York University Institute of Fine Arts.When the preparation was over she decided to go to sleep to be able to wake up inthe morning.This day was a very long one for her because of all the emotions she has unleashed.The last thought in her mind was that in order to dispose of her dream she had to concentrate on her studies.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey babes))This is the first chapter of my first book))Oh yeah that's right!This is my first book,not the other one!!I'm gonna upload new chapters earlier for this book as I've finished it a long time ago<3Enjoy))))))) P.S. I'm sorry this chapter may seem boring to you, but believe me everything gets better after. Despite the fact that this chapter may annoy you, it was one of my favourites to write as I felt each and every word.

Follow me on Instagram

@ laredhead_writer

Published on 19.07.17