Eternal Bad Liar

Though I've written this story a looong time ago,I used the expression "bad liar" in it.Hence,I decided that naming the chapter like that would be a good idea and it would go perfectly with Selena's song...Soooo enjoy!!!!

Emily:Earth to Shaaaaane!!!!!!

Shane:Oooh,I'm sorry I was distracted for a moment.

Emily:Do you have any suggestion,I mean any songs I should listen to?

Shane:No,it's ok.I'll listen to the ones you advised me to and then I'll make the decision.

Emily:Okay,then I can go back home,I still have a lot to do.Because of this project I have to burn the midnight oil to finish all the assignments the professors gave us.

Suddenly Shane felt so sad.He understood that he didn't want Emily to leave.It was bizarre,but he was feeling so comfortable with her.But he immediately forced himself to come to his senses.

Shane:Okay,we'll continue tomorrow.I guess we will have to meet each other every day until Monday.

Emily:I guess so.Make sure to listen to the melodies.I can go by myself, don't come to see me off the premises.Next time let's meet at my house.Bye.

Shane:I wasn't even going to.I don't even like the idea of seeing you off.I feel comfortable only at my house.

Emily:*sighs*Keep calm Emily.You just have to endure him for a week.

Emily was one of the girls who always wanted to help her parents so in order to save some money she always was going to places by foot.The weather was really nice,it was almost dark and the only things that didn't let the street be in complete darkness were the street lights.Suddenly Emily saw that she was surrounded by 5 boys.

Boy 1:Awww what a beautiful lady!Where are you going?Are you alone or do you have a pretty friend with you?

Boy 2:*slowly comes closer*I really want to take a look at your face...I'm sure that you can help me,right?

Emily was so scared that she didn't know what to do.She tried to keep calm and was thinking of a way to get out of there without being noticed.

Emily:Listen to me carefully.I'm not one of the girls you think I am,besides I have a surprise in my bag.Do you think that I walk by myself without having something to protect myself with?You're so ridiculous guys.If you get lost now without doing things you'll regret,I'll let it go,but if not I'm going to call the police.Are you sure you wanna test your luck?

Boy 3:Hahahahah you're such a bad liar.I have met so many girls like you and I'm more than sure that you don't have anything in your bag.

Emily decided to run because she understood that it would be very difficult to put up with them and come to a compromise.She was ready to run when someone grabbed her hand and she found herself lying on the ground.She scratched her hand and her forehead.Both of them were bleeding now.As she fell on the ground her head was hurting and for a moment she lost her consciousness.

When she opened her eyes she saw that Shane was having a fight with those guys and he was definitely winning because of his perfect skills.Emily understood that those guys' perception wasn't that bad because they understood that they had to run away.Shane helped Emily get up.

Shane:Emily are you okay?What happened?Are you hurt somewhere?

Emily:I'm okay Shane and thank you very much for helping me.

At that moment Shane hugged Emily and now Emily's head was resting on his chest.Emily felt his heartbeat which was so fast that it seemed it could explode.It was very strange but Emily was feeling so safe in his arms and she didn't want to let him go.

Emily:Why is your heart beating so fast?

Shane:I was scared that something might have happened to you.*thinks*What was that man?What did you just say?You had to act cool.

Emily:Wha..

He immediately broke the hug because of feeling embarrassed.

Shane:I mean I was scared that something could happen to my partner and in that case I would have to finish the project alone.

Emily:Oh,sure.How could I think that you could be worried about me?Stupid,right?

Shane:Starting from today I'm going to walk you home.Don't you ever dare to go alone!You didn't answer,are you hurt?

Emily:No,no everything is okay.Let's go now.

Emily went forward when Shane grabbed her hand.He was sure that she was lying so he wanted her to answer the question honestly.

Emily:Aaah.It hurts,let go of me.

Shane lifted her hand and saw that her hand was scratched.

Shane:I THINK I DIDN'T MAKE IT CLEAR,DID I????DON'T MAKE ME ANGRIER AND TELL ME IS THERE ANY OTHER PLACE YOU'RE HURT??

Emily:Okay,sorry I didn't want to take it seriously that's why I didn't mention it.Well,my forehead is hurt a little bit.

(To make it clear Emily had a fringe that is why Shane didn't notice it.)

Emily and Shane went to a pharmacy to buy a salve.After buying it they sat on the bench to dress Emily's wound.Firstly,he finished cleansing the wound and now he had to spread the salve.He carefully hid the wound under the salve and did the same with her hand as well.At that moment Emily realised that Shane could have a sweet and careful side as well.She liked this side of him and she felt a little special.She had a feeling that he hasn't shown this side of his to  anybody.They stood up and were ready to go.They started walking to Emily's house.

Emily:We're here.Are you going to come in?In that way my parents can get acquainted with the boy who saved me*laughs*.

Shane:No,I'm going to go home and don't tell them about me it wasn't something so extraordinary,everyone would do the same,if they were in my shoes.

Emily:I'm not sure that everyone would,but it doesn't have any importance at all.I'm very thankful and I'll pay you back someday.Goodbye.

Emily walked into her house.When her parents saw her they immediately ran to her and started asking what happened.They were so worried that they became pale.

Emily:Mom and Dad,my lovely parents,calm down.I'm fine and nothing could happen to me because of my friend who helped me.

Mom:Your friend?Wait what?Something could happen to you?

Emily:*laughs*Nomommy,everything's okay.It's just that some boys surrounded me and my partner helped me to get out of that crowd.His name's Shane.The truth is that I hated him at first,but he turned out to be a great guy,though he doesn't show this side of his to anybody.Today I saw it circumstantially.

Mom:Someone has fallen in love?

Emily:What?No,of course no mom.I'm not that easy and I won't fall for a guy when he's being nice to me once.*yawns*I'm sorry,it's very pleasant for me to talk to you,but I got to go and finish some things I have due tomorrow.Go to sleep both of you I'm sure you're exhausted.Love you mom and dad.

Mom and dad:Love you too.Don't ever be in danger our lovely and precious daughter.

Emily went to her room and started working diligently to be able to sleep the more possible.After working for three hours she could finally go and rest a little bit.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
How are you feeling after a lil bit of romance,huh? I think that Emy and Shane are getting closer)))Or not??
What do you think of this chapter???
A new chapter is gonna come tomorrow!!!!!Wait for it : P

Insta -----> @ laredhead_writer

Published on 23.06.17