Eternal Presentation Part 2

Shane:Mrs.James can I ask you something?

Mrs.James:Sure,but don't tell me that the 2 best students of this class aren't ready for the presentation.

Shane:Of course we are Mrs.James.We just wanted to ask you if we could do the presentation in the concert hall.

Mrs.James:Um...I guess we can.Can you tell me the reason?

Emily:We would really love to tell you the reason,but we want it to be a little secret and a surprise.

Mrs.James:Okay,if it has that much of an importance to you,then let's go the hall.

All of the students couldn't understand the reason Emily and Shane wanted to do their presentation in the concert hall.Some of the students started feeling a little bit scared that someone could be better than them and started screaming different phrases to make everyone notice that they didn't like the idea at all.

We know that we can meet those kinds of people everywhere,who don't know the technique of losing sometimes.Who think that losing sometimes can be the end of the world.I want to be honest,I hate losing either,but that's LIFE.You always have ups and downs in your life to keep the balance and to teach you appreciate the ups.

We left the story at the moment when all of the students were already in the hall and were waiting for Emily's and Shane's essay.They went up to the stage and started preparing for the "performance".The presentation started and everyone's attention was on the stage because they didn't have any clue about what was going to happen.The presentation started with the first notes of "Love story".

Emily:Today we want to talk about "Love Story".The question is about which love story we are going to talk.The love story that has just started and no one knows when it is going to end or the love story that once a person composed by expressing his feelings?The interesting fact is that we are going to talk about both of the stories."Love story" is a very special melody for me and my partner.Thanks to this melody we were able to find each other...By finding each other I mean something more than just meeting each other at this university.Finding each other is seeking a way to understand each other,a thing that will make you get closer and closer and a special power that will force you find a way of healing that person's scars.Personally,I took already a path that'll lead me to discovering that person's scars and healing them.The "Love story" was the first melody that we liked together.A coincidence?Not at all.This melody helped us understand that we wanted to get to know each other more and more.This melody served as the basis of my love for him.When listening to that melody I could perfectly imagine what the person meant when composing this.When looking at that person,the only thing that comes to my mind is that I want to be the person who will make him smile and laugh.I want to bring happiness and joy to the little world of his.

During the moment Emily was reading the essay and was showing all the emotions she felt with her facial expression, while Shane was perfectly playing the piano.When looking at him you could feel all the emotions that he wanted to send to the audience.His fingers were touching the keys so carefully.Sometimes the impression was that he wasn't even touching them.When Emily finished reading her part,she carefully placed her deft hands on the keys.Shane was sitting and finally started reading.

Shane:When looking at her innocent smile I understand that I must be the only one that has to protect her and she is the only one that can make me the happiest person in the whole universe.She is the only person who can make my whole body tremble with one glare.When my eyes meet hers I understand that I just became honored,that I got the honor to look her straight into the eyes.When listening to this melody I can understand that she is the only person that comes to my mind and that no other can ever take her place.When she is near me I've realised that I don't need anybody else and that she is my world.