Eternal Project

It was Friday and it was the Valentine's day.

Everyone was preparing some gifts for their loved ones.One of Emily's features is that she is very romantic and as it was the day of lovers, she was inspired by every little thing that happened around her.

She went to a class where nobody ever entered.It was her favourite place because this was the place she could gather her thoughts and unleash her emotions.This class has light blue walls,which isn't anything special,but it made her feel like in heaven.The room was completely empty,but in the middle of it a piano was installed.

The moment she stepped into the room made her feel so calm and free that she forgot about all the things that burdened her.She sat in front of the piano and started playing her favourite melody "Love story".She closed her eyes and tried to feel all the love and the care coming from the melody.

The interesting fact is that you always have to feel the melody in order for you to play it correctly.The world disappeared and she imagined herself walking in a garden full of various flowers of different colours.The butterflies are flying from a flower to another flower,the air is so fresh and clean and the atmosphere is so pleasant that relaxes your brain and body.

While she was in an imaginary world,she didn't notice how Shane Lively was peeping at her.The Shane Lively who got all the girls crazy was staring at Emily whom he talked very roughly to.It was surprising,but he didn't have his usual smirk on his face,he wasn't smiling or being serious,but his eyes had an extraordinary expression.That expression could be described as a mix of emotions,which he didn't want to figure out yet.As he was acquainted to the melody he understood that it was coming to an end,so,he disappeared quickly because he didn't want Emily to see him.

Shane felt really weird because he couldn't understand the reason he was so mesmerised by her playing.He tried no to give it a deep thought and just take it easy.

Emily finally came back to this world and she was ready to study thanks to the energy she gained from her performance.She took her books and left the class.On that day she had one more lesson to take and then she could go back home.Valentine's day is one of the days when you feel really lonely if you don't have anyone to spend it with.Emily decided to call Melissa and ask her whether they could spend the day together without even remembering that it was the lovers' day.

Emily:Hey Meli,called you to ask whether we could meet each other and spend the day together?

Melissa:Sorry Ems,but I have a date with a guy I met 2 days ago in the library...Will you forgive me?Pleeeeease??

Emily:Ooooh...Well...Sure,have fun!I'll be studying during the weekend so we won't be able to meet till Monday.Make sure to spend a great time,see you on Monday.

Melissa:Thank you Ems,you're the best...Kisses.

As it was Friday and Emily had nowhere to go and she didn't  need to study because she had a plenty of time to,she decided to go for a walk before going home.She could see girls with red roses,bears,chocolate and other cheesy things which she found really sweet.But she wasn't the person who could get jealous or envious of such things.She was so busy watching people who love and who are loved that she suddenly found herself standing in front of her house.She entered the house and could see her lovely family sitting around the table and waiting for her.                                                                           

Mom: Hello honey, you're home?

Dad:Ooooh the most beautiful girl just turned me into a blind person,that's how she shines!!!!!!