Eternal Past

After getting such an interesting gift from her boyfriend she went in the house.                                        
Mom:Hello my dear daughter.How are you?I missed you so much,I haven't seen you today.                                                                                 

Emily:I missed you too mom.Look what I got!It's a present from Shane!   

Mom:I don't even need to know what that is,because it's enough for me to see your eyes shine from happiness my girl.What does a parent need besides the happiness of his child?
There's one answer and that is "NOTHING".      

Dad:Well,if your mom doesn't want to know what it is,then you can show me.Because I want him to love you like I do.Let me see what he bought you.                                                                                                              

Emily:Oh c'mon dad.You were one of those cool dads who had a different way of thinking.Isn't your daughter's happiness the most important thing for you?                                                                                               

Dad:It is,of course,but still I want to be sure that he values you.               

Emily:Don't worry daddy he does.He bought me a box of hearted chocolate,that will make my wishes come true.                                             

Dad:Common thing done by every guy,though he added the "dream come true" part,which kind of makes me think he's creative.Okay,this will do once.Let's see what comes next.                                                             

Emily laughed,kissed and hugged her parents and went to her room.Those were goodnight kisses even though she wasn't going to sleep yet.She lied on her bed and started chatting with Melissa.As both of them were in relationships they weren't seeing each other that often.But it wasn't an obstacle for their friendship.They were talking about their dates (you know how girls can be,they describe every single detail) and that was a big part of their conversation.They texted each other about everything they have done during the time they haven't talked to each other.They ended their conversation with wishing each other a good night.

Emily couldn't sleep for a long time,it felt like something was bothering her,but she couldn't understand what it was.After suffering for 2 hours she was finally asleep and her mind was resting a little bit.

The weekend finally came.It was Saturday,but this time Saturday didn't come alone.Today it came with his friend rain.It was a rainy day and there wasn't a lot of people in the streets.We all know that on rainy days people don't want to go out because of multiple reasons.

One of the reasons is that on those days some people don't have any mood.You have to agree with me that rain has some kind of a power that makes you feel sad,makes you remember the past and also it can make you cry a little bit in order to calm down.For people connected to art it may serve as a trigger to start a new composition.

Emily was sitting and looking out of the window.It was her favourite thing to look out of the window.But she wasn't sad,because she remembered the day she and Shane had to walk under one umbrella together.I think that looking at the rain pour is one of the things you can do forever.When Emily was looking at the drops of the rain it felt that every drop concealed a memory.All of the memories were falling to the ground and forming a big one and it was Emily's memory.As you already understood she loves thinking by herself,but this time she didn't think for too long,because of Shane's call.