Eternal Kidnapping

On that day, when Shane was going home, he wasn't happy.Though he was a player in the past, and some may think that it's very common for him to break up with girls and stay calm without ever getting hurt,but it's wrong.This time he was heartbroken as well.

The door opened after the first knock like they were waiting for him for very long.One of the maids was the one who opened the door and Shane heard a noise coming from the dinning room.It seemed very strange for him to hear that because it was always quiet in his house as the only people living in the house were the maids and Mr.Park who couldn't make such anoise,moreover,when one of the voices was a voice of a young lady.

Shane made a few steps towards the dinning room and noticed two people whom he couldn't recognize.The man turned around and smiled to Shane.

Mr.Lively:Oh look who came?Oh, son you've become more handsome since the time I've seen you.Don't you want to come and hug your father?

Shane:Father?I don't think I have one,I just have a sponsor.Nice to meet you finally in person my dear sponsor.

Mr.Lively:*with an angry voice*How dare you talk sarcastically to your father?You wouldn't even be alive if I didn't send you money.You should be thankful that I took care of you all this time despite the fact that I was very busy.

Shane:The worst part of what you said is that you really think that you took care of me.You think that for the little thing you've done I have to be thankful.Is it a common thing to see your father for the second time in your whole life?Moreover,taking care of your own child isn't a thing you should be that proud of.Taking care of your child must not be a suffering,after completing which you should get awarded with a medal.In contrary,it should be the most pleasant thing for a parent to do.The child should be the person a parent lives for.Am I wrong?

Mr.Lively:Heey child,stop talking nonsense.The child is a successor of the company and that's why I came back.I must turn you into the person who deserves to be the successor of my company.

Shane:Oh,so that's the reason I came to this world,just to be your successor!This was more than enough for today.Excuse me,but today I am very exhausted and as I don't want to be disappointed in you further I want to go to my room.Good night.

Mr.Lively:It's obvious that it was your mother who raised you,though it was just a couple of years.It was a short period,and I can't blame her for not teaching you some manners.

Shane got very angry with his father and he wanted to humiliate him for talking those kinds of things about his mother,but he tried to calm himself down.He remembered that the best weapon is ignoring people and not lowering their level.

Mr.Lively:Oh by the way talking about your mother,look at the woman who's standing next to me.This is your new mother Patricia.Patricia this is my son Shane.

Patricia:Awwwwww nice to meet you handsome boy.You're so rebellious.I like it.*smiles*

Shane:It's not nice to meet you at all.Firstly,she can't be my mother,because I do have one.Secondly,she's the same age as me how can she be my mother?Never!It won't ever happen.Particia have you even graduated from the university?