Eternal Confessions

I decided to connect this chapter to Shawn's song because the lyrics (Maybe I should stop and start confessing) remind me of Shane's emotions ; )

Monday was already tired and gave up it's place for Tuesday to come and take it.Tuesday came and brought with him a sunny day,which can always make your day and make you feel special.I think that Sun is also the creature who helps you survive in this cruel world.

Emily was walking towards her college as usual.Suddenly someone hugged her from behind.Who else could it be other than Melissa?

Melissa:Aaaaw my dear friend,I missed you so much.I know that you're an extremely responsible person that's why I'm not going to ask you what you were doing this weekend because the answer is evident.Don't you think?

Emily:*laughs*You know me too well.Sometimes I'm so afraid of you.Be careful maybe I'll kill you one day.

Melissa:I hate your jokes so much,they are not even funny.What are you doing today after classes?

Emily:I'm doing the project Mrs.James assigned us with Shane?Aren't you doing it?

Melissa:ME?APROJECT?Ems I'm so hurt that you don't know me as well as I know you.I'm intelligent,but you know I don't like using my brain I'm more confident about my looks.Moreover,you're in a group with Shane,the most handsome boy of the university and who am I with?A nerd who is Shane's best friend.How is it even possible to be friends with a nerd like Emmanuel?

Emily:Stop it Melissa I'm ashamed of your words.You and Emmanuel are just different.Maybe it would be better if you tried to come to an agreement.Both of you have the things the other one lacks,it's logical enough.

Melissa:*sighs*Okaaaay,I'll give it a thought.

They abandoned each other and they went to their classes,but  promised to have a lunch together during the break.Emily was walking alone with her books in her hands and then someone bumped into her.

It was Dylan.You'll know about the details later,but now I want you to imagine his appearance.Green eyes...oh his green eyes that make you feel like you're in a garden and you're surrounded by the fresh green grass which was protecting the flowers growing with them.His hair colour is black,which emphasizes the colour of his eyes.

Dylan:*lifts the book from the ground*OMG I'm sorry.I was so distracted by my thoughts.I'm really sorry...Are you hurt?

Emily:*takes the books from hishands*It's okay you don't have to be sorry.I'm okay and I'm not hurt.Thank you for lifting my books.

Dylan:By the way my name is Dylan and what is the name of such a beautiful lady?

At that moment Shane was watching them from behind and his facial expression wasn't that pleasant.

What could it mean?

Shane starts to approach them in a very rapid way.

Emily:*blushes*Nice to meet you Dylan!My name is Emily,Emily Williams.

Shane:Hello Emily!How are you?Are your hand and forehead okay?

Emily:Uhh...Ohh yeah I'm okay,but Shane can we talk later I'm talking to Dylan.

Shane:Nice to meet you Dylan,but something urgent came up and I have to discuss it with Emily.Bye.

Shane grabs her hand and makes her follow him.

Emily:Urgent?What?No!Shane let me go!Sorry Dylan,see you later.

They left the hall and Dylan couldn't see them anymore.