Eternal Love?

Emily started trembling with her whole body and fell on the floor.She broke down and cried.She was crying so hard that the doctor came in to see whether something happened.Shane came closer and hugged her.

Shane:Emy...Don't cry...I told you I was sorry..

Emily couldn't understand any word he was saying and at a moment she couldn't even breathe.

Shane:Emy...Emy...I'm so sorry...please calm down...

After crying for a long she finally could calm down a little bit.She stood up and went to the bed.She took a pillow and approached Shane.She started hitting him with that pillow.

Emily:HOW*hits*COULD*hits*YOU*hits*DO*hits*THIS*hits*TO*ME*hits*?

Then she threw the pillow on the floor and started punching him.

Emily:YOU!!!STUPID!!!FOOL!!!HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?????DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU??I REGRET WAITING YOU!!!!!!

At that moment Mr.Lively enters the chamber.The only thing he sees is that Emily was beating Shane.

Mr.Lively:Sh...Sh...SHAAAANEE????????????

Everybody stops and doesn't move even for a bit. Mr.Lively started taking deep breaths and then fell on the floor.

Emily:Mr.Lively!!!Noo!!!

Shane:Daaaad!!!

Melissa goes out of the room and calls the doctor.The doctor gives Mr.Lively some medicaments and Mr.Lively comes to his senses.

Emily:Look how stupid you are Shane!!!How could you do this to both of us?

Emily starts punching him again.

Mr.Lively:Emily....P-Please...Stop...He isn't even fully recovered...He woke up today...

Emmanuel:Don't worry Mr.Lively he's completely okay he has woken up two months ago.

Emmanuel finishes the phrase and covers his mouth immediately.

Emily:WHAAAAAAAAAAT????TWO MOONTHS??????*looks at Shane*I GUESS YOU WANT TO DIE TODAY,BUT THIS TIME FOR REAL!!!!!I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!!!!!!

Emily started running after Shane.They ran for a couple of minutes and then slowed down their steps.Emily was going after Shane and he was looking at her and was going backwards.

Shane:Emy...I can explain everything...See I wanted to surprise you...I wanted to propose and it's better this way because you don't have to wait until I fully recover,I'm ready to go wherever you want right now.

Emily:*keeps walking*I understand that,but it doesn't give you the right to make a decision for me.If I knew you came back to life,it would be better for me.*stops*Do you even realise how hard it is to wait for a person for a year?Can you even imagine how hard it is?When you think that maybe that person won't ever come back,when you think that you may never see them move or do even a simple action.You should've realized that when you wait for that long those two months are like a saver for you.