Eternal Date

Emily:*smiles*Sure,let's go wherever you want to and I'm looking forward to your idea.It's so intriguing.

They were waking and enjoying the weather.Suddenly Shane took Emily's hand and pleached his hand with hers.At first Emily was surprised and paralyzed,she didn't know what to do.But the fact that she was holding Shane's hand made her blush.Her cheeks were burning and she turned her head away not to be seen by Shane.

Shane:Aww someone's blushing?*smirks*

Emily:Don't you dare tease me or I'll make you regret it.It's a common thing for you,but I have't done this before.

Shane:How will you make me regret?

Emily:I will ask the professor to work with Dylan and I'm sure she'll give me her permission because we haven't even started writing our project.

Shane:Okay,okay I was kidding.Take it easy lovely.

They finally came to a beautiful park which was amazingly astonishing.Everything in that park resembled a paradise.Every tree was covered with flowers of different colours which harmonized perfectly with the grass.Sometimes all of them combined and formed a rainbow in front of their eyes.It's interesting how the things that surround you can instantly change your mood,in this case,for the better.

Emily:OH MY GOD!!!!!I HAVEN'T EVER SEEN A PLACE THAT IS SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SEE.DOES EVEN A PLACE LIKE THIS EXIST?????????

Shane:I brought you here on purpose.I knew that both of us are creative and people who have an incredibly tough bond with the music.Thanks to this place we can get inspired more easily and accomplish our work in a few hours.

Emily:*smiles widely*Thank you Shane.I haven't thought that you could be such a nice person and that you could work out such an awesome plan.

Shane:*smiles*You don't have to thank me,because I wouldn't do it if it wasn't pleasant to me.I have an idea for our project.As I want our project to be special I was wondering if you are okay with doing the presentation of our project in the concert hall of the college.

Emily:Why?Do you have any reason for suggesting this?

Shane:Of course I do.If we do the presentation in the hall I would be able to play "Love story" on the piano and you'll read the essay that we have to write together.But that's not the end.As there are 2 pianos both us will be sitting in front of the pianos and both of us will have a copy of the essay.I'll be the one to start playing and you'll read the essay,but when comes the middle part you start playing and I continue reading till the end.When the middle part ends I join you and both of us play the melody till the end.Ends the melody,ends the project and the presentation.What do you think?                   

         Emily:Shane it's the best thing since the slicedbread!!!!!!!How did you come up with such a brilliant plan????I'm in.Our presentation is going to be the best of the bests.

Shane:I'm glad you liked it.But we have to write the essay,then we have to do a lot of rehearsals because it's going to be  hard to "feel" the timing.We have a huge work to accomplish.                                                                       

Emily:Stop!I remembered something.You said that when listening to "Love story" you start thinking about a girl that you started liking.Soooo...You were thinking about me?*blushed*                                                                   

Shane:Yes*blushed*.

Emily:Heeeeeey you blushed.Should I tease you or not?

Shane:Emily I'll kill you now.*laughs* After talking to each other for a little bit they understood that they had to work because time is money and though the plan was perfect actions speak louder than words.

I'm not going to tell you what they were writing in their essay because I want it to be a surprise for you.They were concentrated on their work so much that they didn't even notice that the sun was so exhausted that it was going to sleep and waking the moon up.

The wind started to blow which added so much freshness to the air.Shane noticed that Emily's face was pale,probably because she has focused her attention on writing the essay so much that she couldn't realise that she was cold.

Shane:Emy wait here,I'll be back in a few minutes.

Emily:Oh,sure I'll continue working till you come.

Shane returned after 5 minutes.

Shane:Drink this,dear,you're so pale that I'm really worried about you.         After giving her the cup of tea he took of his jacket and carefully put it on her shoulders.

Shane:I haven't ever thought that someone could make me worry so hard.This thing is so new for me.

Emily:*kisses his cheek*Thank you Shane.You are so careful and sweet.I'm so happy to be your girlfriend.

Shane:*blushes*Me too,I am the happiest to have a girlfriend like you.

Emily drank the tea and they left the park,but they promised each other to come back here in winter.He accompanied her to her house and they left each other.Both of them were busy that night.They had so much to do that they didn't have time for any distraction.Emily and Shane studied till late at night and finally Shane finished everything he had to do.It was 3 a.m.,but Emily was still awake and was studying.She was completely snowed under.At 3:30 a.m. her suffering was over and there were 4 hours left for her to relax,unfortunately,not completely.

Thursday is the one that hated Wednesday from the beginning and always looks forward to the moment when he must  come and push Wednesday rudely to take his place.

Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday succeeded each other without bringing any difference to the students' lives,except the increasing amount of nervosity. Every group was preparing for the project and were anticipating a high score on it.

Let's talk a little bit about a professor's job.We know that each profession has it's difficulties and disadvantages,but there is so much interesting and extraordinary.Sometimes you become more developed thanks to your students who teach you,for example,a new way of finding a solution to a certain problem.The other surprising fact is that the students can help you improve your imagination.When talking about a certain topic all of them give their own opinions about the question you give them.The professor may have a constant opinion about a phenomenon,but after listening to the students'  viewpoint he changes his opinion.

As a proof of the students' developing the professor's imagination can be the case when the professor assigns his students to write an essay.Some students can write such ideas of which the professor hasn't ever thought.I wanted to share a little bit of my opinion considering professors,so,now finally we can go to the part that I hope you have been waiting for for a long time.

As Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday were in the past,the day that everybody hates so much decided to come back and make everyone be down in the dumps.I know that you immediately understood that I was talking about our "lovely" Monday.The day of presenting and handing in the projects came.Though it was the day when all the students were anxious and were scared of getting a bad result after working too hard they weren't hopeless because there was something that was inspiring them.It may sound weird but it was the Sun and it's rays.When looking at the Sun everyone could see that the rays were moving around the Sun and wishing them good luck.When the rays were moving each of the students could see a phrase of inspiration like:"You did a great job","Keep up with the perfect work","The luck will always lead your way","Everything's going to be alright" and "Don't worry".Every student was imagining the phrases of inspiration in their own way which made them smile and let go of the emotions of fear in order to succeed.The lesson started and the professor entered the auditorium.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
So,this is the chapter I was going to upload on Friday.Did you like it?How was their first date for you?I think that it was really sweet☺️💕

The next chapter is going to be the presentation😊What do you think is gonna happen?How is it gonna pass?😃Any opinions?

Next Update: Monday---> 3rd July

Follow me on Insta @ laredhead_writer

Published on 28.06.17