Eternal Diagnosis

The police helped Emily to get up from the chair she was chained to and she immediately ran to hug Shane.                                                                      

Emily:*cries*Shane.Shane,please.Wake up Shane.No Shane,you can't leave me like this.Come to your senses my love.I haven't told you how thankful I am.SHAAAAAAAAANE!                                                                       

She puts her head on him and continues crying until the ambulance comes.She got in the ambulance as well and she couldn't stop crying.    

AT THAT MOMENT AT SHANE'S HOUSE                                         

Maid 1:Mr.Park bring her here so she wakes up at the same place where she lost her consciousness.                                                                           

Mr.Park brings Patricia to the place she slipped and puts her down to the floor.                

Maid 1&maid 2:Miss Patricia!Come to your senses!Miss Patricia!               

Patricia:*moans*What happened?Why am I here?                                     

Maid 2:You slipped and passed out.                                                         

Maid 3:Do you want me to bring you water?Do you need something?          

Patricia:*gets up*NO!I DON'T NEED ANYTHING.INSTEAD YOU SHOULD HAVE CLEANED THE FLOOR BETTER!!!ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH WHAT HAPPENED?THAT'S IT FOR NOW!I'm going to go and have a rest.                                                                                              

She goes upstairs while Mr.Park and the maids finally got the opportunity to exhale freely,because they didn't know what was going to happen.Mr.Lively opens the door with his own keys and comes in.Everyone except Patricia comes to greet him.Mr.Lively goes upstairs without even paying attention to them.         

Maid 1:How rude of him!How can he be the father of the sweetest boy in the whole world.Some things are impossible to understand.                             

Mr.Lively goes upstairs and without hesitating goes to Patricia's room.   

Patricia:Oh hello hon!You're home?What an awesome surprise!                          

Mr.Lively:Skip it!I have some important documents to put in the safe.         

He goes and does all the needed actions for the safe to appear.He opens the safe,but sees that there was no money left.                                          

Mr.Lively:*angrily*PAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRIIIIIIIIIIICIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!!!COME HERE!!!RIGHT NOW!!!                                                              

Patricia:*comes*Honey,why are you screaming?I'm here.Dear don't scream,please,I'm scared of you.                                                                      

Mr.Lively:I don't have time for those stupid words of yours!Be quiet!The only thing I want is to know whether you were the one who stole my money from the safe?It's not too late,so,be honest!This is your last chance.                         

Patricia:Honey,how could you think something like that?I don't even know the password.You didn't tell me the combination to open it.