Eternal Phrase "I like you"

It was lunch time,hence,the time when Emily had to meet Melissa.

Emily:Meli*waves*come here.I reserved a table for us.

Melissa:Oh Ems there you are!I was wondering where you disappeared right after the class ended.                                                                                

Emily:I ordered our favourite things for us,so,you can talk until the order will be ready.                                                                                             

Dylan:Hello girls!As I know Emily more than I know any of you can I sit with her?                                                                                                     

Melissa:Um...I'm okay with it.What about you Em?

Emily:Sure,why not?

Dylan sits down next to Emily and starts a conversation with both of the girls.Emily and Melissa were talking to him with pleasure because he had a  really nice personality.While they were talking about different things and were getting to know each other Shane just entered the cafeteria.As he was one of the most handsome and intelligent boys of the university he was quite popular.He entered the cafeteria with his friends and also his best friend Emmanuel.Melissa suddenly got up and started screaming Emmanuel's name.                                 

Melissa:Emmanuel come and join us.

Emily was extremely surprised because she couldn't recognise her best friend.The thing is that Emily and I(the author)really don't have anything against people who don't have attractive appearances,but Melissa is not that kind of a person,moreover,she always cares about her reputation the most.But Emmanuel is the real opposite of what she calls "her people".Emmanuel is intelligent,by that I mean more than enough,wears glasses because his vision got worse when he was eight years old.He was reading the whole day and night.The only thing that was lighting the book at night was the light of his cellphone,because his brother was sleeping.He is tall,has brown hair and brown eyes.If I had to categorize his body to one of the categories either thin or fat it would be very hard.He would fit the category which is between both of them.

Back to our story.                            

Emmanuel was very happy that someone called him besides Shane and he quickly came and sat next to Melissa.At that moment Shane noticed that Dylan was sitting with Emily,furthermore,was sitting next her.He got so angry that he came and grabbed her wrist.                                                               

Emily:Shane?What are you doing?Aren't you going to let me go?

Shane:Follow me we have to talk.

Emily:I'll follow you,if you let my hand go.

Emily followed Shane to the other part of the cafeteria which was outdoors for the people who wanted to enjoy the fresh air.On that day that part of the cafeteria was closed because after the cold days they haven't opened it yet.Both of them entered that area.

Emily:How did you open the door?This part isn't open yet.

Shane:I have my own ways of getting what I want.

He pronounced these words in a such a serious manner that Emily couldn't even tease him,she only waited for him to start the conversation.

Shane:Why were you sitting with Dylan?

Emily:I really can't understand the reason of your asking this question.Why do I have to answer it?

The way Emily answered this question made him angrier.

Shane:I'm waiting for your explanation.

Emily:WHAT? EXPLANATION? DID YOU JUST SAY EXPLANATION? Why do I have to explain you anything? The only person who must explain something is YOU.Why do you care who I am sitting with or talking to?                 

Shane:I'm trying to make you understand it this way!It's hard for me too,you know?                                                                                               

Emily:Okay,then stop beating around the bush and be straightforward.

Shane:BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!!!!!!!All the girls that I dated before were the ones who confessed their feelings the first and I wasn't even confessing I just dated them and thought that confessing was useless.But with you it's different,it makes me extremely angry when I see you talking to other guys,sitting with them and even looking at them!Stupid,right?.At first I was so angry that seeing your smile made my day,but after some time I got used to it and I couldn't imagine living a day without seeing your smile.Sorry,I'm not used to confessing,so,yeah that was my way of doing it.

Emily was so surprised that her eyes were wide open and she didn't even blink,but after seeing Shane's hopeless expression she calmed herself down and started thinking of an answer.                                                 

Shane:Soooooo,will you answer me?Will you date me?

Emily:*blushes*Uum...Ohhh...Yes.*smiles a little bit*

Shane:Really?Yeeeeeees!!Thank you Emily,thank you!!

An enormous smile enlightened his face.Shane hugged her immediately and held her tight in his arms.After the hug they went back to the cafeteria.They were behaving like nothing happened before.

Melissa:Ems is everything okay?

Emily:Y-yeah,sure.Why wouldn't it be okay?

Melissa:No I'm just asking because you were forced to go and talk to him.If everything's okay,then I have nothing to worry about.

The lunch time was over and everyone returned to their worries.Nothing extraordinary happened during the last few classes.After the classes ended, everybody started doing their so called "homework".In a university you have so much to do that the day passes in a blink of an eye,but in any case you must not forget about your personal life as well.Talking about that Shane and Emily met in front of the university as usual.

What do you think is this the start of their love story?

Will their story ever end?

There is a quotation which is very precious to me because it depicts our reality so precisely that it gives you food for thought."As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality,they are not certain;and as far as they are certain,they do not refer to reality"-Albert Einstein.This was the point that I wanted to make.You can never be certain of anything in this life.

Shane:Where are you going?

Emily:Isn't your house this way?

Shane:It is,but we're not going there.I want to take you to another place today,it'll be 2 in 1:a date and a place for the discussion of our project.By the way I have an idea of what we can do to make our project completely different from the others'*winks*.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Finally the day came for another update : P I really hope that you were looking forward to my update.

Did you like Shane's confession?
Honestly, I like their couple so much coz' their such cuties☺️💕

I think of changing the picture of this chapter and making it the pic of my story.What do you think?🤔Do you agree with me?

Also, I wanted to say that I'm gonna update another chapter today as I'm not gonna be able to update on Friday.

Wait!😝

Follow me on Instagram
@ laredhead_writer

Published on 28.06.17