Eternal Lyrics

Months have passed,but Shane is still in the same situation.

Today Emily decided to take a walk alone.When walking alone she was listening to the melody "Love hurts" by Yiruma.This was the melody Shane liked after the "Love story" remember?

When listening to that melody,which completely fitted her situation,suddenly she thought of writing lyrics for it.She sat on a bench and started writing.It was an extraordinary day for her.It was one of the rare days when the muse had time for Emily and came to her knocking the door of her heart and thoughts.

The lyrics were coming to her mind so easily.It is said that you always have to feel the music because that is the most important ingredient when creating music or when sharing it.Emily possessed the most important ingredient as she was feeling every single word she was writing.

After finishing it, she quickly got in a taxi and went home.She went to her room immediately and started playing that melody on the piano.She put her phone on the piano so it could record how she was playing.After finishing ,she took the phone and the paper with the lyrics and went to the hospital.She went to the chamber when Shane was.

Emily:Hello my dear.I wrote lyrics to the melody you liked.How could you do this to me?How could you inspire me to write heartbreaking songs,huh?This was the melody we wanted to play together on 2 pianos,but now I'm the only one who can play it.I came to show you the lyrics so you understand how much I miss you and how painful it is for me to wait.But at the same time the lyrics must cheer you up and they must serve as a help for you to wake up,okay?

Emily puts the melody she just played on the piano...The melody could be heard from every corner of the chambet...Emily starts singing...

I love you
So please don't break my heart
Come back to me coz' I'm So weak that you're gone Can't see anyone And now I'm so lonely
But I'll give you strength to carry on You know you're not alone I'm here,always near And like wrote Shakespeare
I'll be your Juliet And if you leave me now I'll find you anyhow To ask you how could...

How could you let me cry Don't even say goodbye It hurts the most
So...
I love you So please don't break my heart Come back to me coz' I'm So weak that you're gone Can't see anyone And now I'm alone...

Emily:What do you think of it?Can it be worth the strength that'll bring you back to me?I come to see you every day,but you don't even pay attention to me.Four months have passed...I haven't talked to you for four months...Do you even realise how hard it is?You're such a fool!I'm not going to talk to you anymore!I'm not going to come and see you either!You know that whatever I say I'll come back,right?Is that the reason you don't wake up?Because you know that no matter what I won't leave you?Who am I lying to?I can't live a day without seeing your face,moreover,now. The doctor opens the door and enters the chamber.

Doctor:Hello,Emily right?
Emily:Yes,yes.Did something happen doctor?
Doctor:I wanted to talk to Shane's legal guardian.Do you know where he is?Is he in the hospital?

Emily:He's legal guardian is only his father.He hasn't come to the hospital for a long time.Can you tell me if something happened?

Doctor:Please tell him to get in touch with me because I have something important to tell him.

Emily:Doctor,please tell me what happened?I need to know.Please.

Doctor:We wanted to get permission from his legal guardian to disconnect all the devices that keep the patient from passing away.I know,it's very hard for you to hear,but there...isn't hope that he'll be able to survive.The percentage of his staying alive is 20%.If the patients don't wake up for 4 months,it's nearly impossible for them to come back to life.

Emily:I'm not his legal guardian,but I won't let anyone touch him.THAT WON'T EVER HAPPEN AND DON'T YOU DARE TO CONVINCE ME BECAUSE THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.I don't know what Mr.Lively is going to say,BUT DON'T JOKE WITH ME.It's not a piece of advice,IT'S A WARNING.

Doctor:But...Emily...
Emily:NO...JUST NO...I WON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM...

Doctor:Emily you're giving yourself hope for nothing.

Emily:You told me it was NEARLY impossible.As much as I know that word can't be a synonym to the word completely,right?You said 20%,didn't you?20% is more than enough for me and be sure that I'm not going to be disappointed in the end.
Doctor:Medicine is powerless here don't you understand?

Emily:But who's talking about medicine?I believe in magic and that magic can happen with God's help.
The doctor was quiet and couldn't say anything.The doctor turned away and left the room.Emily fell on the floor and started crying.

Emily:Sh...Shane...my love...believe me...I won't let them do this to you...I WILL...I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPENING...TRUST ME!
Emily stands up and wipes her tears.
Emily:I have to be strong.I don't have the right to cry now.

Emily takes her bag and leaves the hospital.She needed time to contemplate.She was walking down the streets to nowhere.

Emily:*thinks*What should I do now?How can I convince Mr.Lively to leave Shane for a couple months more?I'm so afraid that he may listen to the doctor's word and accept turning everything off and letting Shane pass away without feeling pain.Somehow I'm sure that he'll do that way because from the moment Shane was born he hasn't acted as his father even for once.Shane was a person who would inherit his company and just work for him.He won't even hesitate for a second and will make the decision the doctor expects him to make.

Emily was thinking for a long time.She wanted to find a solution,a way out of this situation.She knew that a simple request wasn't enough to convince Mr.Lively.When thinking she passes by a cafe called "Magical place".Emily stopped suddenly and went back.

Emily:"Magical place"?Sounds interesting.Maybe some magic will help me?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
How's everybody?What do you think about this chapter?🤔

You know you can read the lyrics I wrote while listening to that melody as I wrote them in a way that they fit the melody😊I hope you like it😃

A couple of chapters are left...That's a sad feeling😅

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Follow me on Insta @ laredhead_writer

Next update -----> Monday

Published on 28.07.17