Eternal Hospital Visit

Melissa stays up all night taking care of Emily and falls asleep only when the sun rises.Emily opens her eyes and sees that Melissa fell asleep in a very uncomfortable position.She helps her get more comfortable without waking her up and also covers her with a blanket.Emily leaves Melissa and goes out.

Melissa sleeps for some time and wakes up.She looked around,but couldn't find Emily.She got up immediately and started dressing up.                                                        

Melissa:*thinks*Stupid!You're so stupid Melissa!How could you fall asleep knowing that Emily is in a situation where she is capable of everything.   

Melissa takes the keys from the table and busts out of the house.At that moment she sees that Emily is sitting on one of the stairs and drinks coffee.She turns around,sees Melissa's facial expression and starts laughing.    

Emily:*laughs*Why are you so upset?Noooo,please don't tell me that you thought I escaped.Are you even serious Meli?I know I'm in a horrible situation now and I even laugh because I'm extremely nervous,but come on did you think that I would run away?I'm no a kindergarten child.                                                                                                  

Melissa:I'm sorry Emy,but I really thought that you were in a situation where I had to expect the unexpected.                                                                  

Emily:Sit down and I'll tell you everything that's on my mind.                     

Melissa sits down with a stare that made Emily understand that she was very interested in what she was going to say.                                                        

Emily:I've been sitting here for a couple of hours and I've been thinking about everything.I know that it was so painful for me that all of this happened  and the part that hurt me the most was that I could lose him before even having told him that I was sorry,though it wasn't completely my fault that we broke up.

At the same time there was something that hurt me even more. I was afraid to death that I could lose him without even saying goodbye.In contrary,when I think that I would want to say goodbye I understand that I don't want it that much.You'll ask why.Because when you see the person you love and you know you have to say goodbye,there comes the moment you understand you can't let them go.When you let the person go without realising it's easier though it feels somehow incomplete.

I understood that yesterday I wasn't crying only because he's in that situation.I was crying because I've been keeping all of those tears for a long time.There were a lot of moments when I wanted to cry out loud,but I was keeping those emotions to myself not to worry my parents.

Breaking up with him,being kidnapped,seeing him getting shot and knowing that he may not return,all of these moments made me suffer so much and at last I just couldn't subdue those tears and I let them out.The only thing I must do now is to carry on living and waiting for him.I'll show him how strong I am and how powerful my love is.Meli can I see him now?                              
Melissa:Emmanuel told me that the only thing that Mr.Lively did was paying for another chamber where Shane would be alone.Every day there is only one person who can go and see him.Yesterday it was Mr.Park,because Mr.Lively didn't even want to go and see his son,so,he isn't even in the hospital now.Today nobody went to see him because they thought you would want to.Let's go so you can see him the sooner possible.                                        

They were on their way for 15 minutes,which seemed like hours for Emily.They were finally there and Emily ran into the hospital as fast as she could.                                                                                                           
Emily:Hello Mr.Park.Please tell me where should I go to see Shane.         

Mr.Park:Hello Miss Emily.Come with me and I'll show you.                     

Mr.Park leads the way to the chamber.Emily opens without hesitating and enters the chamber.She enters the room and stops immediately.Mr.Park leaves her alone with Shane.She closes her mouth with her hand,then places both of her hands on her eyes.                                                                             

Emily:OMG!I can't look at this!No,no,no I can't do this!This was too early to do!Stop it Emily!You promised that you would be brave!He wouldn't behave like this if he was in my shoes.                                                                  

Shane was lying there...without being able to speak,move,live...Emily approaches him slowly.She puts her hand on his cheek.When she starts feeling him she felt goosebumps all over her body.A tear rolls down her cheek.                 
Emily:Hello my love.I came here to see you.How are you?Do you know how hard it is for me to see you like this?The Shane who was always acting cool and brave,but deep inside he was a sweet person who needed love.Everything seems so strange to me.Your eyes in which I can't see the cheerfulness anymore.The eyes from which I could understand how sincere you were.The eyes I fell in love with.Your nose.The little nose that was breathing the same air as me.The nose that was inhaling the scent of our love.And...your...your lips...*puts her finger on his lips*Your lips which were so full of love,sincere love.The lips that were giving me an infinite amount of energy when touching my cheek.I miss them...I miss every part of yours...       

Tears started rolling down her cheeks...They were passing the whole way from her eyes to her cheeks.Her hands went down from his lips to his hands.One of her tears fell on his hand and rested there like a little hope,a little angel sent from above.              

Emily:I miss holding hands with you...I miss the way you hugged me...You are with me now,but you're not with me at the same time.How could you leave me in such a horrible situation?I feel your hand,but I don't feel the energy in it,I don't feel the warmth in it.I...LOVE...LOVE YOU SHANE...Come back please,will you?You must know that I'll wait for you...

After finishing the last sentence she puts her head down,hugs him and starts crying.She cries for a long time till she cries herself to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
This chapter is so sweet in my viewpoint...I love it and I hope you'll love it too))))

A few chapters left...What do you think of my story so far?

Next update----> Friday

Published on 26.07.17