Eternal Jealousy

Emily entered her house and Shane went home as well.

It was a very strange night for Shane.He couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard he tried, it was as if something was bothering him.Suddenly Emily came to his mind and he couldn't stop thinking about her.He was thinking about the moment he saved her from getting wet on a rainy day,the moment they were walking under one umbrella and about today,how they were laughing and talking to each other.

He suddenly realized that a smile appeared on his face and his heart was beating out of his chest and now he could hear its beating.Even though after getting acquainted with these phenomena that haven't ever happened to him, he didn't want to stop thinking about Emily and after thinking for 10 more minutes he was already asleep.While he was thinking about Emily and then fell asleep,she was suffering from all the things she had to do for the following day.She worked for an hour and then when she accomplished her mission she was very satisfied with the result.She was so full of energy after spending her time with Shane that she accomplished what she had to do with a greater coefficient of efficiency.

Wednesday came and hugged Tuesday in order to say goodbye,which wasn't a sad goodbye because they were going to meet in just a week.The sun came to greet everyone and wish them a good day.Everyone had their own business to care about so each student was rushing from side to side to finish everything on time.What about the project?All of the students were preparing for it,gathering ideas from different places and spending time with each other.

Melissa:Hi Emy,how's your project processing?

Emily:Well,it's fine.Shane and I are getting along and it's not uncomfortable as it was in the past.He's a really good person when you get to know him better.How about yours?

Melissa:As I listened to your advice I went and tried working with Emmanuel.It's hard for me to confess this,but he's a good person too.We discuss a lot of things and we don't get bored when talking to each other,I guess,that's very important.Surprisingly,it wasn't as bad as it seemed.

Emily:Yaaaaay!!!I'm so happy for you my dear.You're working with him today as well,right?

Melissa:Yes,I do.You too?

Emily:Yes!*smiles*

Melissa:Wait,wait,wait!What's that smile about?What does it mean?I guess someone has feelings for Shane?*winks*

Emily:Ofcourse not!*flips her hair*

Melissa:Emy,I've known you forever.You only flip your hair when you're lying.

Emily:*sighs*Okay,maybe a little bit.As I told you the truth then I'll tell you the whole truth.I've grown to like him very much.

Melissa:Oh yeah,I'm so happy that my baby started thinking about something else than her studies.

Emily:Stop it!Everyone's watching. I'm warning you that nobody has to find out about that, okay?.*lifts her fist*If you tell this to one living person,you're dead.

Melissa:Okay,okay dear.Emy I got to go Emmanuel's waiting for me.We should discuss something about our project before going to our classes.

Emily:Bye Meli!Meet you at lunch.Have fun,honey.*waves*

The class began,the professor was already in the auditorium and when she wanted to begin the lecture,someone entered the auditorium.It was Dylan,the student that Emily got acquainted to the other day.

Mrs.James:Oh,Mr.Knowles you're already here.Welcome to our university.I hope you will enjoy your time here,in our university.

Dylan:Thank you very much.It's an honour for me to study in this university,though it's not for a long time.

Mrs.James:Meet the new transfer student Dylan Knowles.

Dylan:Hello everyone!My name is Dylan Knowles and I hope that we will be able to put up with each other.

Mrs.James:Thank you Mr.Knowles.Now you can sit down.

Dylan approached Emily and sat next to her.A few minutes later the door opened once more,but now it was the other transfer student,Shane.

Mrs.James:Mr.Lively you're one of my best students and I would prefer for you not be late anymore.

Shane:I'm sorry,this won't happen again.

Shane saw that Emily was sitting with Dylan and that they were communicating.But the most horrible thing for him was that Emily was smiling at him.As he couldn't bare it all he went and sat right between them.

Shane:Hello Emily.How are you?We meet today,right?

Emily:Um...Hey.Yes,sure we have to meet,you know we don't have much time to finish the project,taking into account the fact that we haven't started writing it.Oh by the way have you met Dylan already?He's the new student remember? Shane turned his head and saw Dylan's face which had an expression of dissatisfaction.

Dylan:Thank you for finally noticing me.Don't get me wrong I didn't want to be noticed by you I just wanted some respect.

Shane:I respect only the people I want to and I want you to know that I didn't like you from the start.As I hate when people lie I'm not going to lie either and say that I'll try to be friends with you.So,I'll be honest.I don't like guys like you who think that they're the best and they can get every girl.Guys like you are only hunters of attention.

Dylan:Woow!Ilike people who can criticize themselves.Bravo you told everything I was thinking about you.Thank you for being so friendly from the start and telling me everything about yourself.*smirks*

Emily:That's enough boys.You distract me from the lecture.Stop being so childish and if you have something to talk about then do it after classes. After that both of them stopped the fight and weren't pronouncing even a word till the end of the lecture.

Mrs.James:Before ending the class I would like to ask you whether the project is going well?Have you found something in common with you partner?Miss Johnes?

Melissa:Well,me and my partner are working hard on this project and we hope that you'll like it.What comes to common themes,I can say that we aren't completely different and we try to find melodies which would satisfy both of us.

Mrs.James: Good. Well, if nobody has anything to complain about,then everything's okay.Let's wait for the day to come.You have four days until you have to present your project to me and the students.Mr.Knowles it'll serve as an advantage for you the fact that you just came to this class.I give you the permission not to participate in this project.You're free and you can go now.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I know I know that this chapter wasn't good and that it was probably boring,but let's take a minute and appreciate Jealous Shane😍😱I love when guys get jealous❤️ My intuition is telling that you're gonna love the next chapter😜So wait for it😋

Also, I decided to set days for my updates.So,I'll be updating on Monday,Wednesday and Friday.

Hm and what about "Finding Romeo",then I'm not that sure and proooobably the days for its update are gonna be Saturday and Sunday.(note I wrote PROBABLY)

Anyway please comment and vote for my story<3 I love my loyal readers)))))

Follow me on Insta @ laredhead_writer

Published 26.06.17