Eternal Thoughts

Emily enters the cafe and sits on one of the chairs.                                    

Waiter:Would you like to order something?                                                    

Emily:Um...Sorry,I don't want anything yet.                                           

Emily was just sitting there expecting that something magical would happen.We all know that magic happens in fairytales,but personally I think that magic can also happen in our lives we just have to believe in it sincerely and wait for it.It may not happen immediately,but it won't disappoint you for sure. 

Everyone started applauding.Emily turned around surprised because she didn't understand what was happening.A man comes to the centre bows and then approaches the piano which was in the middle of the cafe.The man starts playing.From the first note Emily opened her eyes widely.                              

Emily:No...This can't be happening...This isn't true,is it?How can this person play this melody?This is...this is true...He's playing "Lovestory".               

Emily couldn't believe what she was hearing...                                         

Emily:Can this be a sign God?Are you trying to make me understand something?                                                                                                   

Emily closed her eyes and tried to relax.She started to remember all the moments she and Shane spent together.All the moments were shining so bright in her memory.All the moments were coming like a slideshow in front of her eyes.

She remembered the moment she bumped into him,the moment when he answered disrespectfully to her apology.At that time she was very angry with him,but now remembering that scene brought smile to her face.

After that scene another one came to continue their story.It was when the professor assigned them as partners for the project.

A lot of scenes started succeeding each other.Their first fight...their differing opinions about music...their hard work on the project...his jealousy...his confession...the moment they promised each other to come back to the park together next winter...the moment he brought her a cup of tea...the moment she kissed his warm cheek...the moment they were playing together and had their first victory ...Hundreds of moments came to her mind...

Also she remembered the moment she told Shane that maybe in the future she would find a boy she'll love and that melody would remind her of him.She realised that she was right and it reminds her of Shane.The flashbacks finished with the melody...

Emily joined the people who were applauding the pianist.Emily went out of the cafe.She continued walking and thinking.But now she wasn't thinking about different ways of convincing Mr.Lively.Her thoughts were completely different.She found herself thinking that now it was her dream for Shane to come back.

As she mentioned the word dream she remembered that she has been thinking about that word and it's sense for a long time.She was surprised how different her current dream was from the past one.In the past her dream was to become a singer and it was the biggest and most important dream for her.She thought that if that one dream came true she would feel happy and wouldn't need anything to worry about.But back then she didn't even think that something like this could happen and change her outlook.

Time changed not only her outlook,but also her values considering life and happiness.In the past,when having nothing to worry,she was only thinking about being a singer and nothing else.But now,when she had a big problem she had to deal with,she realized that she shouldn't have wasted her strength on such little dreams,which are sometimes inappropriate.Those kinds of things are the ones that will happen if it's the person's destiny.

The one and only dream she had now was seeing Shane healthy and by her side.She wanted to "cancel" all her little dreams for the biggest one to come true.As Shane has mentioned she was the only family member he had after Mr.Park.

For Emily he was the only family member as well...Maybe you want to know why?I agree,Emily has her own family which consists of her perfect parents.But this is different..Shane was the start of a new family...Though they weren't married,he was her second family and this incident made her understand how much he meant and still means to her,how much the family is important.

Actually,she realised that the most important thing in life is the person't family and all the problems,impediments,losses can't ever let you down,if you have your family by your side.The family that will stay by your side no matter what you do.The family members are the ones who love you for who you are not for who they want you to become.The only thing Emily wanted now was having both of her families by her side...

Suddenly Emily noticed that she was right next to Shane's house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I decided to upload today as well because I wanted to finish uploading the story this week(Friday).

This chapter is kind of a filler,but at the same time it's really important to understand the point of my story.

Next update--->Tomorrow

Follow me on insta @ laredhead_writer

Published on 30.07.17