You get your hair done (G)

I KNOW ETHANS THE ONE WITH THE PURPLE HAIR BUT I WANT TO SWITCH OFF AND I AM WAS TOO LAZY TOO SWITCH UP THERE NAMES

Today you were going to the hair salon to get your hair done, you wanted a change but not to big of a change.

After the five hours you spent at the hair salon was over you went to Graysons house to show him because your hair kind of matched his. It was purple but the roots were still brown.

You knocked on the door and fifteen seconds later he opened it

You knocked on the door and fifteen seconds later he opened it. You just stood there smiling at him while he looked at you in shock, his shocked face slowly turned into a smile.

"You look beautiful" he breathed out, "Were matching now!" he started pulling at the purple strand in his hair and pointing at it, smiling. Out of no where he pulled you into a hug.

"I love you so much Y/n" he seemed so excited about this, it's not that big a deal.

"I love you too, but why are you so happy Gray?" you giggled, "I'm just happy that we'll be matching on our trip to Hawaii together" You laughed but then realized what he said, you let go of him just enough to look him in his eyes. "What did you just say" You looked at him confused but there was a slight smile.

"I said I'm just happy" he looked at me confused, You lightly hit his shoulder. What was the full sentence you said?" Your eyebrows were furrowed because you don't know if you heard your boyfriend correctly.

"Oh I said I'm just happy we'll be matching on out trip to Hawaii together?" I jumped back and my eyes widened.

"what!?" I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Yea, I know you always talk about how you want to go to Hawaii, and I thought that since summer break is coming up me and you could go together?"

"Oh my Gosh Grayson, of course! I love you so goddamn much you don't understand." You started to hug him tighter, "Ok Y/n I know you're happy but you're starting to choke me" he sounded out of breath, you laughed and got down. You kissed him and walked out the door, he ran after you. "Y/n where are you going" he looked kinda sad, you turned around not making eye contact, "Just going to the mall to get a few things for the trip" You winked at him, and his eyes widened. He quickly ran into the house for a couple seconds then ran out after me. "Ok I'm coming with you" he sounded out of breath, you giggled and wrapped your arm around his waist.