How You Meet (G)

This is a different type of imagine, its more like a story but I'm still using Y/n so just go with it.

I've been an Orphan since I was three, when I was little my parents were having date night, and on their way to pick me up they got into a car accident.

Ever since then I've been to countless different homes and orphanages, but despite my terrible behavior I'm a pretty good kid, I guess that since I'm getting older and more obnoxious families criticize me for every little thing.

I go to a different school every year, and either end up getting kicked out because I beat someone's ass, switch because my 'parents' don't want me, or I get bullied for being an orphan resulting to me having to transfer schools.

As you can see my life is great. Note the sarcasm.

Today is the first day of my new school, I'm living in a house with my 'dad' Tony, and my 'mom' Becca, you would think that after all the different homes I've been to, at least one black family would adopt me. I always end up getting bullied because I'm a different skin color than my 'parents'.

"Y/n, wake up you got to get ready for school, I bought you tons of clothes for you before you got here." my 'mom' said.

I got up, stretched my arms above my head and yawned 'thank you' to Becca, "I'll get changed now." she smiled and walked out the door going downstairs I'm assuming to make breakfast.

The house that my family owns in huge, its probably the biggest one I've ever lived in. Usually there just average homes sometimes you get the occasional nice size one.

"wow" I said once I opened closet, there sat racks and racks of clothing and shoes all organized.

I'm a basic person with a simple style, the main things I wear is either really cute or really simple clothes. 

My outfit consisted of a Grey sweatshirt, black jeans, a grey beanie and some White converse.

See simple.

After I was done I walked downstairs to greet Becca, "Hey" I said to her, "Hi sweetie did you like the clothes I got you?" she asked I nodded my head.

"Good I'm glad you're happy with the things I picked out," she smiled and I smiled back. "Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make you breakfast this morning since I'm already late to work so here's a twenty. Go get yourself something to eat" she handed me a twenty dollar bill. Woah my other families have never voluntarily gave me money. 

"Thank you" I said and started walking out the front door.

"Honey, where are you going?" Becca asked me.

"I'm walking to get something to eat?" I questioningly said confused.

"Oh no need when we found out you were seventeen, we bought you a car to transport." she said pretty casual, except my mouth dropped open "Keys are on the hook, I really have to go now see you when you get home, Bye!"

Before I could say thank you Becca had already been out the door. None of my other families have ever gotten me car, I'm happy because this family is wealthy so I'm assuming its a nice car.

When I walked out to the garage there sat a matte black Range Rover, I gasped looking at this beautiful car.

"Holy Crap!" I said, then ran to car and gliding my hands across the matte paint.

There's still half an hour until school starts so I figured why not just grab a cup of coffee instead of a full breakfast.

I drove up to Starbucks and order a Vanilla iced latte, at the last second I threw in a coffee cake. "Here you go" the lady said handing me my drink and snack.