He gets Jealous (G)

Grayson and I have been planning this day for a couple weeks now.

I got out of bed and started doing my hair, it was a lot to handle, so I need time to do it.

As I was doing my hair I got a text from Grayson.

Gray❤️😍👅: Be there in 30

You: Ok

Ten minutes later after I was done with my hair I put on my bikini, it was white and it exposed a lot of skin. Grayson got it for me on my birthday and this is my first time wearing it, so I knew it would drive him crazy. We were all going to breakfast first so I put on some booty shorts and a tank crop top.

Couple minutes later I heard the familiar honking coming from outside, knowing that is was my boyfriend Grayson I grabbed the tote bag I packed the night before and ran out the door.

"Hey babe" said Grayson as soon as I got into the car and shut the door. After giving him a long passionate kiss I said 'hey'.

Everyone was meeting us at the diner so we went straight there, Grayson and I had to be the first ones there so we could get the table. We were basically the host of this whole gathering because were the one's who came up with the idea.

----

While we were eating breakfast Grayson started to get all touchy, "You look really good in those shorts babe" he whispered in my ear as his hand was sliding up and down my thigh, although Grayson and I have been dating for two years, and he's done this multiple times it still has an affect on me.

I just looked at him and smirked, knowing that he's gonna go even crazier when I walk out in my Bikini.

Grayson and I ended up inviting Ethan and his girlfriend which happens to be my best friend, Y/BF/N, Aaron and his girlfriend, who is kind of a bitch, Alex, and Nate.

After Breakfast we all got in our separate cars and drove to the water park.

Once we got to the water park all the girls went into the locker room and all the boys just waited since they already had their bathing suits on. Y/B/N and I were already done but we had to wait for Aarons gf, because she was caking on a bunch of waterproof makeup. When we walked out all the boys eyes went wide and their mouths went wide looking at us.

Grayson immediately walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in the crook of my neck. "Your wearing the bathing suit I got for you on your birthday." he said, "yea, this is my first time wearing it," I went from under his grip and turned to him putting my arms out, "Do you like it" I asked innocently and smirked. He quickly pulled me closer to him, "I love it" he started to kiss my neck and I felt his growing erection on my thigh. "Can we just skip the water park and go home now." he said into my neck, I pulled away from him and gasped. "No Grayson, we've been planning this day for weeks now lets go," I looked at the growing tent in his pants and looked back up to his face, "and you should probably fix that before we go inside there little kids there" he looked down and blushed.

We all walked in besides Grayson because he 'had to go to the bathroom' and set up our towels. I decided that I was thirsty so I went to the concession stand to get a slushy because I haven't had one since I was little.

After I got my slushy I stood off to the side to enjoy it for a little before going back to my friends. "You seem to be really enjoying yourself" I jumped a bit as I was in a trance from enjoying my slushy so much. When I looked up I saw a very cute boy with brunette hair looking at me, I laughed because he saw me in my trance.

"Yea, I haven't had one of these since I was a kid" he smiled and stepped a little closer, "I know how you feel, I used to love those as a kid too, I remember getting those and I was such a messy eater so it would get all over my mouth, and become sticky then my mom would yell at me" he started laughing, which made me start to giggle too.

We kept talking a bit and he told me his name was Ian. We kept talking for a few minutes and as Ian was about to say something, I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist, immediately I knew it was Grayson.

"Hey, babe whose this?" Grayson said motioning to the brunette boy standing awkwardly in front of me. "This is Ian, he's really nice" I said kind of irritated because I knew how Grayson would get if I just make eye contact with another boy.

Grayson stuck his hand out for the boy to shake and he did, he then put his head in my neck and started kissing it.

This is what he does when I talk to a boy, he tries to turn me on and make me tell the boy to leave. But this time I'm not having it, so I kept talking to him. As we were carrying on with our conversation Grayson started grabbing my butt and squeezing it. But I still wasn't having it.

Couple minutes later Grayson took my hand and just started pulling me away from Ian like I was a dog. "Grayson what the fuck!" I yelled at Grayson as he was still pulling me away. He pushed me against a wall and roughly kissed me, soon I gave up and rested into the kiss, Grayson pulled away and stared at me, "Your mine, and mine only."

"Baby you know I would never leave you for some boy I barely know." he looked at me with soft eyes, "I know but I just get so jealous sometimes and I want all the boys to know that you're mine" he looked at me so nervous, like I was gonna say something that would break his heart. Although, Grayson irritates me when he gets jealous like this I know its for good intentions, and I know he just doesn't want to lose me.

I gave him a hug and a quick peck on the lips, "I love you Grayson, so can we please go back to our friends so we can enjoy this day we've been planning" I smiled at him. He grinned and took my hand.