You sit next to them on the plane (Both)

Today was the day you were taking a plane to go see your family in New Jersey. You have been in LA since the beginning of the year and you decided to spend the next week with them.

After you went through security you went to your terminal and waited for your plane to be called. As you were waiting you watched your biggest idols The Dolan Twins.

Once your terminal was called you got up and walked to the plane, you happened to be the last person on the plane so you were hoping no one thought you weren't coming and took your spot.

When you got to your seat you tried to put your carry on in the over head compartment but it didn't fit, so you just decided it would be easier to keep it under your feet. Before you sat down you looked to your right and your eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Ethan and Grayson Dolan was sitting in the seats right next to you.

Trying to keep your cool, casually you sat down still in shock but not screaming because there's at least a hundred people on the plane.

"Hey" you said you carefully placed your bag under your seat.

"Hello" Grayson said as he was sitting right next to you. You smiled in return then got out your IPad to scroll through Instagram before having to turn on airplane mode.

As you were scrolling you saw that Ethan had just posted a picture, when you look at their pictures you have a pretty big reaction. Since they're sitting five inches away from you, you tried to keep your reaction subtle.

"Oh my gosh he is so goddamn fine" you mumbled under your breath but somehow Grayson noticed and started laughing. 

"Aye thats my brother" he said while laughing, Ethan realized and looked over too. You looked at them and your face heated up, "Who?" you said trying to cover up the fact that you have their notifications on.

"You know us I saw the notification pop up when Ethan posted the picture" he smiled, you groaned "Ugh fine you caught me I Know you guys" you put your head in your hands.

The rest of the ride You, Grayson, and Ethan talked about random things, you actually ended up getting their numbers, because they wanted to hangout with you more.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

this sucks