He gives you the silent treatment (E)

Ethan and I just got into a bad argument. I hate those because he stays mad for a long time, and always gives me the silent treatment.

*next day*

I walked into the house expecting to see Ethan laying on the couch watching TV and waiting to greet me, but he wasn't, that's when I remembered that we got in an argument yesterday.

Sometimes it really annoys me that he holds these grudges for so long, I on the other hand try to forget about it the next day like an adult, but what can I say, he's a child in an adults body.

Walking in our shared bedroom I see Ethan there watching TV, with his shirt, and pants off. God I'm fighting everything in me to not jump on him right now.

"Hey Eth " I say sitting on the bed kissing his cheek, "Hey" he mumbled, usually he would say it with much excitement and anticipation, then kiss me passionately, but that's all I got today.

I gave up and went to go change into some comfortable clothes to make dinner in.

When I walked out from the closet Ethan was still in the same position, staring at the tv. I groaned and went to straddled him on the bed. As soon as I did he groaned, "y/n," the boy threw his head back "get off me." He seemed like he was getting irritated, I kissed him hard, and to just my luck he didn't kiss back.

"Ethannnnnn," I rolled my eyes "kiss me back, I know you want to."

He laughed, and pushed me off, "no I don't, if I did then I would have"

I groaned and got off him, "you know what, fine! If you wanna still be a baby about what happened yesterday then ok, but I'm going to go make dinner" I said walking out, mumbling 'dumbass' before closing the door to our room.

After dinner was done, I didn't think Ethan was coming down anytime soon, so I made him a plate and took it to our room.

"Here, I know your mad at me but, at least eat the food I made for us" he nodded his head at me and mumbled a 'thank you' before I walked out to go downstairs and eat my food.

As I was watching Tv eating dinner on the couch, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, when he was In sight I decided to speak up.

"Look who finally decided to come downstairs" I loudly said, he chuckled and sat next to me. He grabbed my chin and pushed my face towards him, then placed a kiss on my lips.

"Gosh Ive been wanting to do that all day, you don't know how hard it was for me to not kiss you back earlier," he admitted "I'm sorry babe, for acting like a child, and I'm also sorry for yesterday" he said.

I decided to be a good person and apologize too, "I'm sorry too babe" I then kissed him again, this time he immediately kissed back, pulling me on his lap.
---
Give me ideassss I'm struggling to come up with some.