He comes home drunk (G)

Grayson told me that he's gonna be home late tonight because he's going out to the bar for one of his friends birthday parties

I didn't mind that much because Grayson loves me and our kids and he would never try to mess that up, but it's starting to get really late and I hate it when he's out for that long, especially when he said he'll be back earlier.

It mainly makes me mad when he comes stumbling in making a bunch of noise, waking up the kids.

Grayson comes stumbling in yet again with his car keys in his hand.

"Grayson, were you driving?" I asked very concerned, I already don't like him coming in late and now he's drinking and driving? This is not how it's gonna work.

"It's fine Y/n calm down, no one could so I took it upon myself" he was stuttering and slurring his words.

"If you're gonna keep coming in like this, then you can leave. You make a bad impression on our children, either stop it or get out!" I yelled, and walked to our bedroom, before closing the door I threw a pillow and blanket down the stairs.

"Babe, come on I'll stop I promise, just let me in!" I wouldn't take him seriously because all he was doing was slurring his words and stuttering. I heard a knock or last time and that was it. I'm assuming he left so I look out the peephole and he's just sitting on the porch with his head against the door. I roll me eyes, and go upstairs to check if the kids are still sleep, they are.

I don't know what to do? He does this so much I can't take it anymore.

The Next Morning

I hear a knock on the door so I shuffle downstairs and open it, it's Grayson. I open it wider indicating that he can come in and he does. I walk past him and try to go back upstairs to sleep but he grabs my wrist.

"Y/n please don't go up those stairs" he begged.

"Stop Grayson, you've done enough damage, you just need to go".

"NO Y/N PLEASE IM SORRY ILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN" he started screaming and crying at the same time, I rolled my eyes and yelled back "THATS WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME GRAYSON AND THE TIME BEFORE THAT AND THE TIME BEFORE THAT! SO IM DONE, PACK UP YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE!"

He looked at me with those eyes, those beautiful brown eyes. He regretted everything he has ever done to you, but he knows once you make your mind it won't change.

So he grabbed a suitcase packed up his things and kissed our children on the forehead before he left out the door.

I still love Grayson with all my heart but until he can show me that he cares, he won't be coming back any time soon

——————————————-
So I haven't uploaded in like a year because I'm not really a big fan of the twins anymore... I still watch their videos and stuff but I'm not stanning, ya know. I might still upload on here sometimes just because I like to write stories. 🤟🏽🤪🤟🏽