(13) I won't stop because...

Greed snapped out of his stupor and broke out into a fit of laughter as he clutched his stomach and slammed his hand on his desk.

He shook his head after it died down but every other second he would chuckle.

"Free? Haha...Okay that's a good one Sloth, I didn't realize you knew how to joke. You been around Gluttony lately?" He asked while taking huge breaths.

Yoongi's expression remained impassive but this time he crossed his arm.

Greed's eyes narrowed when he realized that Sloth hadn't taken back his statement and so he sobered up slightly.

"...Okay fine I'll bite. What are you talking about" He murmured confusedly and this time Yoongi nodded.

He cracked his knuckle making Greed scowl; Sloth knew he hated that noise.

"You told me a couple weeks ago that you want a different life. Let's make that happen" He stated with such ease that Greed almost agreed on the spot, that is, until he realized what Sloth just said.

He opened his mouth to refuse but Sloth cut him off. "...and stop calling me Sloth, dammit Hobi..." he muttered with an unpleasant scowl.

Hobi eyed him strangely.

"Look...I don't know what happened but literally a week ago you said that 'There's no escape from this life' and now you're telling me that you changed your mind?" Hobi muttered with a doubtful look.

At Yoongi's annoyed frown, he continued.

"Sloth, I've already thought it through almost a hundred times and it's just not possible...Where would we start and how would we even make it work?" he said with a sigh, shaking his head bitterly and Yoongi snorted.

"Did we switch places or something, because you're starting to sound just like me" Yoongi pointed out lazily and this time Hobi's eyes flashed.

His fist slammed the wall beside him, making the room shake ever so slightly but Yoongi didn't even react.

"You're the one who told me to drop it and I finally came to terms with it but now you're bringing this up again?...isn't that too cruel, even for you? The two of us can't do shit, Sloth!" Hobi bit out with an upset look and Yoon sighed.

"He really needs to control his emotions better..." Yoon thought exasperatedly but then again, it was what he admired about the man: he was honest.

Yoongi mustered up the most devious and determined look he had.

"...who said it will only be the two of us?" He murmured and Hobi's creased forehead relaxed as he stood there with a skeptical look now.

"Riiiiight. You got the others in on this too?" he asked sarcastically, obviously not buying it at all.

Yoon raised his brow. "Yeah. We're breaking the runt out of Chrysalis and breaking free from our Sins." he explained and Hobi choked.

"...Wait what? Envy?...You're kidding" he mused in disbelief and then his eyes flashed with denial.

"None of them would agree though! We don't even see each other much...they wouldn't..." He muttered halfheartedly.

Yoongi scoffed. "But they already have, Hobi" he stated and Greed rolled his eyes.

"Yeah okay and I'm a rapper for some famous ass idol group or something" he said with a huff.

Yoongi gave him a 'what the fuck' look and Hobi sighed.

"What I mean is that it's impossible; that's impossible." he mumbled but Yoongi already knew he was cracking.