(17) Epilogue

"No you guys cannot 'silence' him" you pointed out while shooting them all a glare and the 7 men you had spent every waking day with, shot you an equally deadly and frustrated look.

"Why not" Yoongi asked in apathetic seriousness and you pinched his arm, making him glower at you.

"Because not only do you guys have an image to maintain, you also arent the Sins anymore....so lighten the fuck up. You're scaring the new recruits." You muttered and Yoongi pursed his lips unhappily.

Your senses tingled and you immediately turned around only to see Tae and Chim jump in surprise. "AND YOU TWO!" You bellowed.

They shot you sweet smiles. "Yes Y/N?" Chim asked sweetly and you scowled.

"Don't you 'Yes Y/N' me! I know you two were mocking me behind my back!"

The two whistled innocently and you were about to rip them a new one until you suddenly heard Kook laugh at something Jin was telling him which made your eyes soften.

"Pfft. Someone's whipped..." Tae muttered under his breath and you increased your killing intent, which as a result made him choke on air.

All of a sudden you felt someone clap his hands on your shoulder and you looked up to see Hobi laughing nervously so you furrowed your brows.

He bent down. "...you're scaring them more than Yoongi did!" He whispered with a hiss and you froze.

With doe-like eyes, you slowly looked around you only to see everyone watching with various looks of horror.

You gulped and forced a laugh -an extremely awkward one at that. And you then tried to salvage what you could.

You patted both Chim and Tae on the head and pulled up a bright smile. "...but even I can take a joke every now and then right? Hahaha!" You chirped up brightly and instantly the other recruits smiled while nodding and then walked off.

You slouched forward and released your smile as you let out a weary sigh.

"Looks like we're not the only ones having a hard time adjusting..." Joon muttered with a smirk and you shot him a weak glare while flipping him off.

"Well at least I don't get a stupid ass title like the 'Seven Heavenly Virtues'...you dipshits are everything but heavenly" you retorted back petulantly and then preened at the heated glares shot your way.

Kook smiled knowingly as he approached you and then elbowed you softly in the side of your stomach. "...no, you just get the title of Redemption right?" He teased and you groaned.

"I didn't ask for that!" You feebly argued but nobody was listening anymore.

————————————————

"I'm sorry, run that by me again? I don't think I heard you right..." You mumbled dubiously while cleaning out your ear but Death shook his head.

"No. You heard me perfectly fine. The Seven Heavenly Virtues" he reiterated.

Silence encompassed the room