(14) ...I'm Greedy for more

"No this is stupid" Hobi said stubbornly, still refusing to look your way.

It's not that he had anything against you per say but he was done being responsible for the death of humans.

He wasn't going to just watch everyone allow you to throw your life away like this. He didn't even know why you had to come with them.

"But Hyung just-"

"Enough Chim, I thought this was going to be us 6, not with this...this liability too!" Hobi shouted back unwaveringly and you snapped.

"Enough is enough dammit!" you screamed with a scowl and Hobi paused, narrowing his eyes at you.

"You're right, this is enough; go home kid...You can't come with us!" he shot back with an unquestionable resolve and you growled.

"I can't come with you? First of all, you're the one joining us, not the other way around because If I wasn't here, none of you would be either!" you argued and Hobi froze.

What?

"What do you mean..." he trailed off with a puzzled look and you relaxed slightly; finally, it seemed like he was going to listen now.

Namjoon, the ever so reasonable one, stepped forward.

"Hoseok-ah, it's true. This is that girl Envy gave himself up for." he explained and Hobi took a sharp breath.

You were the human that got Envy condemned?

He frowned; it didn't matter though...It didn't change the fact that you had no place in their breakout.

"That doesn't explain why she has to come..." he pointed out pigheadedly and you scoffed.

"I've said this to the others as well but none of you would be here planning an escape if I hadn't gone out of my way to get Chim to meet me in the first place." You told him with a challenging glint in your eyes and he glared but you didn't give him the chance to speak.

"So I'm here to save Kook's ass because there's no way I'm letting him leave me with just a 'Thank you'. And you my friend, are either going to help us out and leave this shitty hell behind, or go back to groveling at that stupid man's feet as you continue punishing people for the rest of eternity. Your call" You spat out with a huff and Hobi's mouth dropped slightly.

He quickly recovered though and turned to the others.

"Are you guys insane? You guys actually agreed to bring a girl with us?? She's not going to survive for longer than 5 minutes in there! We're immortal and even in there we have a chance of dying...so what more her?" he asked as if they were insane -and they probably were.

Tae brought his hands up placatingly. "But Hyung, none of our powers wo-"

Hobi roughly grabbed your wrist and turned to the guys, completely cutting Tae off mid-sentence.

"The guards have quirks too so what makes you think they would hesitate to use them on her...if you guys won't do anything then I will" he said with a determined glint in his eyes and looked you straight in the eye's, activating his quirk.

Tae grumbled in the background petulantly from being ignored and observed with a shake of his head.

Hobi would realize it soon enough.

You froze, captivated by the intensity of his gaze and then lowered your head, making Hobi nod acceptingly while loosening his grip.

"There she won't remember anything..." he bit out, slightly regretful, but he had done what was necessary and although he had no right to alter your memories, he wasn't going to let you come with.