(16) A Full Circle pt. 2

Kook placed his elbow on the table and leaned his chin on one of his palms with an unreadable look on his face.

You didn't notice his silent scrutinization as you had just woken up and were to busy enjoying your delicious meal.

Suddenly he spoke. "Y/N-ah/ya, you're such a damn tease..." he said with a playful roll of his eyes paired with an exaggerated huff.

You paused, mid bite, and shot him a weirded out look as you glanced down at your unflattering clothes and then back at him.

"...Baby, I am literally wearing the nastiest outfit right now while eating breakfast...how is that even remotely being a tease?" You asked slowly, which made him crack up.

He smiled softly and leaned in to wipe a dab of milk that stained your lower lip and you sat there frozen, caught off guard by his intense look.

You snapped out of your stupor and cleared your throat nervously. "W-what are you doing?" You stated, trying to sound unaffected but he ignored you.

He studied you instead. "Everything you do is a tease to me" he simply stated and you swore at that moment your heart stopped.

"D-d-don't say shit like that. I swear Kook, I-"

He cut you off your flustered rant with a loud laugh and pulled your seat closer to him.

You blinked twice

"Since when did he get so strong?..." you thought in awe.

Kook's eyes danced with mirth and he shook his head.

"It's not that I'm strong. You're just weak and super light" he whispered and your jaw dropped.

He laughed freely at your bewildered look. "Come on we've been dating for months now. You need to get used to me knowing everything" he said cockily with a mischievous grin and you groaned.

Of course.

What did you expect when you had a boyfriend who just so happened to be supernatural and liked invading your thoughts just to see how many different levels of flustered you could get. -it was his way of rubbing it in your face.

But this time you decided to beat him at his own game.

You smiled coyly and made your mind paint a picture.

A very vivid picture.

One with very little clothing.

Suddenly the smirk was wiped off his face and you saw his eyes widen as he stumbled back while pushing you away.

"Y-y-you! Wha-" he stuttered with a rising blush and at this point you returned his damn smirk and sultrily eyed him down.

"Don't play a game you won't win at Kook" you teased, enjoying the flush on your innocent boyfriend's face.

He made a point to avoid all eye contact with you until his thoughts didn't revolve around taking you to the bedroom right that second.