Strange Frequencies

Okay so I just realised that this day was Friday and I said it was Thursday so ignore me and go with the show, Sorry

Grace P.O.V

Liam and I did something smart yet slightly stupid. We told Hayden the truth after she started freaking out due to the fact my mate had stuck a glow-stick next to her face. I have to admit this is not one of my finer moments in the supernatural world.

Liam and I chase after Hayden as she grabs her jacket and rushes out of the club to get away from us.

"Hey, Hey Hayden wait!" I shout following her to her car whilst dragging Liam with me by the hand.

"Asking me to close my eyes was weird, sticking a glow-stick in my face, even weirder. But Werewolves and Dead Doctors?"

"Dread Doctors" Liam corrects with annoyance.

"Whatever, get away from me" She snaps at him and I feel like we've taken 5 steps back in the friendship department.

Hayden opens the door to her car as I look at Liam with pleading eyes. He sighs in defeat and takes a step closer to her, pushing me behind him a little.

"What if we could prove it to you?" He asks making her turn around

"Prove what?"

"This" Liam says and looks down, knowing what he's about to do, I take a step back.

"Liam?" I say cautiously, Hayden's reaction is not going to be good.

Like I silently predicted Liam growls out at Hayden, she screams like bloody murder and ... burst out laughing, that is until I realise she had punched my mate in the face and he is lying on the ground groaning in pain.

"HAYDEN!" I yell as I rush forward a little watch her car speed further and further away from us. Sighing in annoyance, I turn back to my fallen mate and walk to stand next to him and crouch down beside him. "Really Liam? You thought growling in the girls face was the best idea, she still hates you remember?"

"Yeah and I still hate her" Liam groans out as he sits up. I offer my hand to him and help him stand to his feet. "Come on, I think its best we go after her"

"Yeah, I'm not letting the Doctors get another chance at doing something to her" I agree and we run off in the direction Hayden drove off in.

We run for maybe 2 miles before Hayden's car finally comes into view, along with the three figures walking closer to the stooped car lying in the middle of the road with the clear silhouette of a panicking girl inside, struggling to get out.

"Help her!" I shout to Liam as I walk up to the driver's side of the car to have a clearer view of the three in front of me. I barely register the fact that Liam is ripping off the wind shield of the car and helping Hayden out, as I glove my hands in fire and send a wave of flame to the ground in front of us.

"Grace?" Hayden's voice cries out and I take a few steps back and look at the girl shaking in fear.

"Come on!" Liam yells grabbing one of my now extinguished hands and dragging me back the way we came. I pull one of Hayden's arms away from being wrapped around her stomach and pull her along with us as we all run away from the new evil.

"Where are we going?" Hayden asks as we continue running, taking a short cut through the woods.

Liam looks at me questionably, not knowing the answer either.

"My house" I instruct and we continue to run in the correct direction.

Time Skip

McCall House