Lie Ability

Grace P.O.V

I stay hidden with Stiles as we watch the Chimeras and Parrish. Theo disappears into Lydia's room then reappears with her, holding his claws to her neck. I look to Stiles and begin to move out to help Lydia but Stiles pulls me back.

"Back off" Theo warns Parrish/ the Hellhound, who just ignores him and begins to walk forward. "I said back off" Theo repeats and Parrish stops moving "Take him" Theo commands.

"The guys on fire!" Corey exclaims

"You'll heal, do it"

Josh and Corey don't move, but Tracy who has by now let go of Valack, runs forward and imbeds her claws into Parrish's stomach, only to be thrown to the side. Seeing her fail, Josh moves forward next and rips a pipe from the wall, exposing the wiring inside and places his hand on Parrish's shoulder, blue bolts of electricity circle the Chimera travel over Joshes body as he unsuccessfully tries to electrocute the Hellhound.

"Theo, this isn't working" Josh yells to his 'Alpha' and he too is knocked down.

Screaming erupts from the sides and I see Valack pull hit Theo in the face "Sorry Theo" The doctor says down to the fallen Chimera "I'm not done with her yet" Valack continues and then he picks Lydia up from the floor and brings her over to Stiles and I where we stand in front of him, blocking his exit.

"Help!" Corey's voice distracts us and we all look over to where he is only to see Parrish set them both on fire and throw him towards us both. I jump out of the way in time to dodge the Human fire ball but Stiles lands on his back with the Chimera on top of him as Valack had moved himself and Lydia out of the way.

Jumping to my feet, I rush out of the doorway towards Parrish and Theo, who is rising to his feet. Stopping next to the Chimera, I clasp my hands together and create a fireball, about the size of a Dodge ball, of the stolen hellhound fire and throw it to the creature itself. Unfortunately, the fire wasn't big enough to throw him, just send him skidding back a few feet, giving Theo enough time to stand up and grab the metal pole from the floor and throw it into Parrish's chest, sending him to his knees.

"Thanks" Theo smiles to me

"Whatever, I probably should have let him kill you" I say and walk back to where I left Stiles.

"Why didn't you?" Theo asks me

"It's not in my nature" I call as I walk to Stiles who is banging on the door shouting for Lydia.

"Stiles move!" I yell as I get closer. Once he's out of the way I bring my foot up and kick the door open. Stiles looks to me in thanks and runs straight inside. I go to follow him but a hand wraps around my wrist stopping me. Earning around I face Theo with an eyebrow raised. "What?"

"You're not going to find her without me. I can track her by scent, you can't"

"Just move" I command and push him in before me, both of us following Stiles.

Hayden P.O.V

I stand guarding Deucalion as I look over the talons in the jar thinking back to my conversation with Grace earlier today.

Flashback

"Hey" I say as I spot the familiar blonde girl walking from the Library

"Hey" Grace replies and we keep walking in silence walk "You know that Theo is crazy, right? I mean, taking the beasts power? It's going to squash him like a bug" She finally breaks the awkwardness.