Condominance

Grace P.O.V

"Why can't I go?" I ask Stiles as he stands over his jeep attempting to fix the latest problem under the hood.

"Because we don't know what we're going to find when we get there, plus you have school tomorrow" Stiles replies, not turning from his project.

"You two have school too" I argue

"Yes but... Look you're not going Gracie, that's final"

"But-"

"Hey" A voice from the front of the drive way cuts me off and Stiles and I turn to Liam who has begun to walk closer to us.

"Hey" I smile getting up off of the steps to my house.

"Hey" Stiles says as he leans on the front of the jeep, his eyes following Liam's every move.

"Hey" Liam again, His attention on Stiles.

"Hey" Stiles replies once again then shakes his head to empty it of whatever is flying around up there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask walking closer to stand between the two.

"I uhh, I need to talk to Scott" he says pointing towards the door.

"Go on in" I smile to my mate and watch as he moves towards the house and then inside.

"You should go in with him" Stiles says turning back to the jeep, being his work on fixing it.

"I trust Liam and Scott... It wasn't Liam's fault. Theo got to everyone..."

"Not you, he never got to you" Stiles reminds me, but he's wrong.

"You're wrong, he did get to me. By getting to all of you"

"You're too good for all of us, Grace McCall" Stiles smiles over to me and nods his head towards the house for me to go inside, which I reluctantly do.

As I entre inside, I find Liam standing to the table waiting for Scott. Closing the door behind me I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him as he pulls me into his side. We're like that for a few minutes before my brother comes stomping down the stairs and into the room where he stops in his tracks when he sees my mate.

"They're alive... I mean the Chimeras, Some of them not all of them" Liam informs him.

"I know"

"You do?"

"Yeah.... I, I'm sorry I can't talk right now Liam"

"It was Theo" Liam continues trying to get back on my brothers side. "He's the one that brought them back and now they're with him, like they're his pack"

"I know" Scott says again and walks to mover past us, his eyes catch mine as I narrow them at him.

"Hayden's one of them" Liam calls and squeezes my side

"I know, Grace told me she's alive. Is she okay?"

"She's alive" I hiss, the girl didn't even have the decency to call, text, E-mail... Anything!

"I'm not sure she's totally okay but, she's definitely alive" Liam insists

"That's good"

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asks looking between Scott and I

"To get Kira, her Dad told us her Mom took her out to New Mexico to this place called Ship Rock, they're trying to figure out how to help her but it's dangerous. So we're going to go find here and bring her back" Scott explains.