Amplification

Grace P.O.V

This is not how I pictured spending my night, sitting in the back of the Jeep as Stiles drive behind several police cars that are chasing after the Beast.

"Unit 5 Heading Northwest in Crescent reporting an incredibly large... Something" Clarkes voice calls over the radio in Stiles Jeep

"Unit 9 to Dispatch, I think I've got eyes on the same thing. Some kind of rabid animal" Another deputy reports

Unit 5 to 9, trust me, that's no animal" Clarke replies

"Unit 6 to dispatch. We have a situation downtown. Multiple fatalities." Strouse's voice appears next followed by the person as dispatch

"Copy, Medics on the way. Do you have a perp insight, Unit 6?"

"Negative. Looks like a 10-91E. Animal attack"

"10-4, can you say what kind of animal?"

"Cougar" I scoff thinking back to all the other animal attack that happened in Beacon Hills that were blamed on the innocent animal. Leaning forward, I slap Stiles reaching hand as he tries to get the radio. "Both Hands on the wheel" I hiss to him as I unclip the device and pull it to my face, pressing the button. "All units I strongly advise you to stay back and do not engage. I repeat do not engage" I say using my best 'flight attendant tone.

"Grace! Get off the radio" Stilinski yells to me. "All unit alert. Wait for back-up. Repeat, no one goes near this thing" Stilinski orders taking my advice.

"Unit 5 reporting a sighting on Hill Road southbound..." Clarke comes through again

"Unit 9, I've got it turning off Oakridge, southbound on Beachwood..." I listen to the deputies, trying to map the Beasts route in my head.

"All units, this is dispatch. We've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell"

"Wait a Second? Beachwood to Mitchell?" Stiles asks

"It's heading for the hospital!" Scott gasp.

"Stilinski!" I say after pressing the button on the radio again.

"Grace! Get off this channel!" The Sheriff shouts to me.

"STILINSKI!" I snap back "Shut up and listen to me for two seconds will you?" I ask and wait for a reply. When he says nothing back I continue talking "He's headed for the hospital, okay? He's heading for Beacon Memorial. You hear me. It's heading for the Hospital!" I report and grab on to the backs of Scott and Stiles' chairs as Stiles turns the wheel taking us down another road which is a short cut into town.

"Unit 5, Clarke, I need eyes on Parrish. Does anyone have Parrish's 20?" The sheriff asks

"All units, we have a 911 emergency call reporting a man on fire running into Beacon Memorial" The dispatcher reports and I groan in annoyance

"Parrish... Stiles? Step on it" I order and the Jeep begins to push further than it should.

"Clarke, disregard"

When we get to the Hospital we are immediately met with Chaos. It's seriously worse than when Void Stiles took the Oni through the building slicing people down. Okay maybe not worse as most of the people the Oni attacked died, but this is a close second. Getting out of the Jeep I look around at the faces in the panicked crowd. Knowing my mom she would be one of the last out, making sure all the rest got out safely before her.