Chapter 33

Sophia sat on the edge of the bed as she popped open her brand new medication that the doctor gave to her. She was actually a little nervous since she had never been on any sort of pills or medicine before (mainly because her parents never took care of her or took her to a doctor when she was ill). But, Carl handed her a cold bottle of water and she chugged it down along with the little white pill. She shrugged since it wasn't that bad, and she set the bottle down on their bedside table. Carl was sitting on his desk chair and was spinning back and forth, not saying anything, as he stared down at the carpet. Sophia furrowed her eyebrows and spoke just above a whisper, "Are you okay? You haven't said much." He looked up at her and nodded his head, "Yeah Im fine babe, don't worry about me. Just a little... stressed out. That's all."

"Why are you stressed out? Everything will be taken care of. My mom is going to be arrested tonight and I'm on meds now so I'll be healed soon."

"It's not just that. I mean, you know... your dad.."

"What about him? I told you that I'm not even upset. He made my life a living hell and he got what was comin to him, if I'm gonna be honest. Trust me, he deserved it. He hasn't done a damn thing to contribute to my life or take care of me."

"I know, I know, Sophia. I get that. But, I killed a man. Whether you're upset about it or not, I still committed a murder. A murder that the police don't even know about and once they do find out, their fingers will be pointed at me."

"Carl, if things do, for some reason, get to that point, just say it was self defense. Say he was as high as a kite and came at you first. He started beating you, you were away where no one could see or help you, so you defended yourself and shot him once in the leg. That's what happened, right?"

"Yeah.. that's exactly what happened. He wasn't suppose to die."

"Well, if that's the truth, then I bet they'll say it was just self defense. It's not like you killing him was planned out or conspired up or anything. You'll be fine. You did the right thing."

Carl sighed and stood up, grabbing a small metal container, some rolling blunt sheets, and a lighter out of his desk drawer. "Alright, whatever you say. I need a smoke, I'll be back down in a few." Sophia stood up from the edge of the bed and stopped him before he was about to crawl out the window to go up to the roof, "C-Carl..."

"Yes princess?"

"Do you- really need to do that?"

"What? Smoke?"

"Um, yeah"

"Well, I guess not if you don't want me to... I didn't know you had a problem with weed"

"Oh sorry.. I just, I really, reallyy hate drugs and alcohol. I've seen what it does to people."

Carl was a little disappointed, but he just knew that he'd have to smoke and drink when she wasn't there, then. For her sake. He shrugged and turned around to put the stuff back in the drawer, "I'll do whatever my girl wants." She walked over to him and gave him a really long hug, not wanting to ever let him go. Carl was rubbing her back to make her feel a little better and she whispered, "Whatever.. I want?" He pulled away and gave her a smug smirk, wondering what had gotten into her within the past 5 seconds. Carl tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned in to kiss her. It was even more intense than their last make out session before dinner. He then quickly turned them around and pinned her against the wall, kissing her roughly. Sophia was smiling through the kiss and he moved her hair to one side so he could give her a shit ton of hickeys along her neck. She was trying to stay quiet since she knew the others were just in their bedrooms within the same hallway. He quickly and smoothly pulled off his shirt, like he's done it a thousand times before, and returned to focusing on giving her what she wanted. Sophia was a little nervous since, well, she was still a virgin. She could tell  what was about to go down, and she trusted him whole heartedly, but she was still a little scared for her first time. He tugged on the bottom of her shirt, signaling her to remove it, too. So she did. They were both now completely shirtless and they were making out... heavily. The whole situation was so aggressive that they were sweating and the very small space between them was full of body heat.

        She suddenly pulled away and she whispered suddenly, "Does it hurt?" Carl furrowed his eyebrows as his hands were still all over her body and he tilted his head as he continued to breathe heavily, "Huh?" She avoided eye contact by looking down at the carpet, "Does... it... hurt? You know..?" He eventually caught on and tilted her head up to meet her eyes, "Yeah... it might for a little while. But, it's so worth it when you're with me..." and he then smashed his lips into hers and turned them around to carefully toss her onto the bed. She laughed and bit her lip as he crawled back on top of her. Within seconds, both of them were left with no clothes on.. then ...
IT HAPPENED DUN DUN DUNNN

A/N: lmfaooooo u thoughtttt haha i'm so bad @ writing smut i didn't even try to go into tHAT much detail lo sientoooo hope u thirsty hoes got wut y'all wanted